1/6 Hot Toys - CMS06 - Marvel Zombies - Zombie Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
270.00 at Sideshow. I guess its priced like a DX because of all the accessories? Seems pretty steep.

Sure it does. It’s been a year since HT raised their basic figure prices! SS charges $230 for a set of hands so surely HT can get away with $270! :rolleyes:

I must be the only one here excited for official Marvel Zombies figures based of the comicbooks. So much cool potential here.

30352494361.jpg

735275.jpg

cmx-cu-sash-lg.png%7C0,0,271,415%20158,302,112,112_QL80_TTD_.jpg

m84851824025_6.jpg

754499.jpg

I hope they go DEEP in this line!

With Mysterio illustration Iron Man, we basically have two Marvel Zombies figures at this point.
If I felt confident they would do colonel america, thor, and hulk I would probably 'bite' on this line. The good part for me is I dont think a lot of people are going to buy these so they should be in stock for quite a while. Hopefully I will have recovered after all the endgame and spiderman orders before these sell out.

It's actually kinda cool and it's different, but it's absolutely something I don't need. So thanks, but no thanks.

It looks awesome..just not something I see selling really well.

Back