1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I got OSK's first Elizabeth Olsen head sculpt, then the new Tony Stark HS, and then the Red Eye Witch sculpt. They are GTG.
Ryan
Got the Red-eye SW and Tony HS. Can confirm the site is good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I've also got the casual outfit for Maria Hill from Age of Ultron, and the Stealth Witch outfit on preorder. Will also be ordering Cleric Preston from them as well as this Cap HS.
Ryan

Would anyone be interested in trading the mouthplate sculpt from regular Cap for this one?

eda4b5f6fa1c8455127276e4648f9ddb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how Sideshow sent an e-mail today say that I might be interested in this item with a link to order it. Been sold out for how long now?

I love how Sideshow sent an e-mail today say that I might be interested in this item with a link to order it. Been sold out for how long now?
Yeah they're very considerate that way :ohbfrank:

Well are you interested in it? Because if you are, from SSC's perspective, you might also be interested in an AoU Cap. :lol

"Because a weak man knows the value of strength, the value of power" -Dr. Abraham Erskine
033e818c7a372c1c50c30117632f18e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I think I'm the only person who has voted for this over in the Figure of the Year thread. C'mon guys, get your head in the game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's an excellent figure, but I don't think it brought as much new to the table as BVS Batman. I do agree the battling promo outshone the regular release though and is definitely one of the best caps out there.

I wish I had this one instead of the Age of Ultron cap, prefer the dirty look, shield and the stand.

Back