1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Curious as well as to which one owners of both like more?

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I did have both but i used parts of the regular version to make this.

This figure is completely sold out correct? I just bought the CW Iron Man and this would go great with it.

I have the original Mark III and Avengers Cap that look quite dated at the moment :lol

Yeah, sold out. I'm trying to decide which one to keep, the regular or this Battling one.

Anybody selling either this one or the regular cw cap, brand new?

I have both also. I have the regular on display and the Battling in storage. I bought 2 because I wanted to display one with Crossbones but since he's scrapped I guess I have an extra.

I have both also. I have the regular on display and the Battling in storage. I bought 2 because I wanted to display one with Crossbones but since he's scrapped I guess I have an extra.

Is he confirmed to be scrapped??? Damn, that sucks.... wanted to display him w/ the previous HYDRA villains.

Which do you like more? The angry mouth looks a little weird, but at the same time it's something new and different and probably looks better in a fighting pose than mellow mouth. On the other hand, I have a nice pose on the battling base, and the damaged shield is also a nice touch. I can't decide, as I need to make room for other things so I want to get rid of one, and not sure if people will want a hodge podge Cap...

Is the ZC Toys bearded Cap headsculpt compatible with the Battling version Cap?

I know it has to be compatible with Civil War regular Cap, but don’t know if both of the Battling version headsculpts have the neck and head in one piece, if so, I’m guessing this wouldn’t be compatible or would require a neck connector maybe [emoji848].
c3eec9df47382e993f56ced81776d3f2.jpg

I mean if you want a bearded cap why not just wait for the hot toys one?

I know it has to be compatible with Civil War regular Cap, but don’t know if both of the Battling version headsculpts have the neck and head in one piece, if so, I’m guessing this wouldn’t be compatible or would require a neck connector maybe [emoji848].

Who is this supposed to be? Looks like a generic lumberjack, somebody should feed him some 1/6 pancakes.

I believe that both of the sculpts on my Battling version have the neck. I can check for you to be sure after work tonight, though.

I mean if you want a bearded cap why not just wait for the hot toys one?

It's doesn't cost much and looks fine on the shelf while waiting until next summer for the HT one.

I know it has to be compatible with Civil War regular Cap, but don’t know if both of the Battling version headsculpts have the neck and head in one piece, if so, I’m guessing this wouldn’t be compatible or would require a neck connector maybe.

It would be compatible... you'd just have to buy a neck connector which are very cheap. The Battling version head & neck are one piece on the helmeted sculpt unlike the regular version which is in two pieces to accommodate the switch-out mouth pieces. If you really want the ZC head, just buy a neck connector as well. Problem solved

It would be compatible... you'd just have to buy a neck connector which are very cheap. The Battling version head & neck are one piece on the helmeted sculpt unlike the regular version which is in two pieces to accommodate the switch-out mouth pieces. If you really want the ZC head, just buy a neck connector as well. Problem solved

Thanks a lot my friend [emoji1360]

Back