1/6 Hot Toys C-3PO (See-Threepio) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys C-3PO - TFA Version

I'm getting the Duo. Love the optional arm! :yess:

Next... THE EMPEROR with Throne!:)

What's the difference between him in TFA and ANH? More weathering on ANH?

13731538_10210952269589633_3410076534887987103_n.jpg

Hope we get some better pics soon - these pics are all pretty crappy.

From that pic, R2 looks superb (looking like metal dome:yess:,) but 3PO looks a tad wonky (pants pulled up high, chest a bit wide, a bit squat) but could just be the pose/angle - impossible to really judge so far. Headsculpt is encouraging so far, but again - no detail in the pic.

e7ee0ded966b3e0a1a971b086ffbb344.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

That's pretty bad. I tried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I agree, threepio does look odd there. But the scale between the two looks good at first blush.

R2 looks a bit big in comparison, but could be the angle or R2's closer to the lens. Looks like together he'd come up to 3PO's armpit.

R2 looks so right though.:clap Just gorgeous.

Glad I didn't pick up the SSC versions, it's great HT are getting these done and we don't have to wait too long.

To be fair, the 3PO costume was looking a bit wider in the movie as well, probably because of the requests by Daniels to make the costume more comfortable.

I love how I just bought SS's backward thumb version a year ago and now this is revealed. Nothing like companies playing games with people's money and passion. I think SS should either step back from the Star Wars line or lower their prices and let hot toys be the high end collectible.

True.

For anyone looking to pick this up for their OT collection, bear in mind he doesn't have the silver lower leg.
If they are repurposing Tamashi maybe we can use their silver leg for a replacement?

I had a feeling this would happen, so I cancelled my SS 3-PO.

Knowing HT it probably won't be long. I'm glad I hedged my bet on HT coming out with Threepio sooner than later.

Back