1/6 Hot Toys C-3PO (See-Threepio) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s crazy when I think about it. In 5 years I?ve moved 3 times, ended a long-term relationship, started another (long-ish) one, got laid off once, changed careers and experienced a global pandemic.

That?s probably why HT?s Star Wars license announcement feels like over a decade ago. :lol

Yeah, time really does fly. Some big life changes for myself as well between starting Hot Toys Star Wars and now.

Although it's sad that between then and today, there's only been 2 OT Han figures (both ANH) and 0 C-3PO's. No Lando till Hot Toys finally bestowed him upon us this year.

Even though SW isn't huge in Hong Kong/China, the global demand right now is right back where they want it to be. Mando fever is huge and Marvel is dying out for the moment. I saw someone say there's some Endgame releases going for $150ish on the ground in HK. Hot Toys can't be happy about that.

Right, which is why we're getting mostly figures from The Mandalorian these days. Which I don't mind, but I would also like to complete at least the OT main cast.

I wish we were able to confidently say ?when we get? instead of ?if?.

Really no excuse for Hot Toys to not have C-3PO out, or the entire ESB cast assembled at this point.

F?IN A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got tired of waiting so I?m making my own, I?ve got a thread for it in the SW custom section.

I finished it, here's a teaser. More pics in the custom section thread.

CCBEsm.jpg

Who needs C-3PO when we can have dozens of forgettable, one-off characters from the newest Disney Plus show? You remember that blue Mandalorean dude who wasn't important enough to be in the final episodes of the season? FIGURE!!!! Guy will probably get a couple variants before all is said and done.

Screw Hot Toys, by the way.

Who needs C-3PO when we can have dozens of forgettable, one-off characters from the newest Disney Plus show? You remember that blue Mandalorean dude who wasn't important enough to be in the final episodes of the season? FIGURE!!!! Guy will probably get a couple variants before all is said and done.

Screw Hot Toys, by the way.
I’d rather a random cool looking Mandalorian than C-3PO anyway

I wouldn’t highly recommend SSC C-3PO but it gets the job done, I have one. Maybe if he appears on season 2 of Boba Fett we’ll get one..

The only way we'll get C3PO is if Mando gets a protocol droid sidekick for a single episode, HT will release that one almost immediately, then 2 years later we'll get a gold repainted version with a 3PO name plate on the base.

Back