1/6 Hot Toys C-3PO (See-Threepio) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys C-3PO - TFA Version

Dang! Happy to see Hot Toys doing the droids, although I already have - am and content with - the Sideshow R2D2. I may just have to pick up the Hot Toys C-3P0.

Doesn't look significantly better than the Tamashi one i already have. I don't care for the red arm, but i would have liked an alternate set of hips, which would have allowed a sitting posture. A much need accessory if the Falcon cockpit or cargo hold come about.

You can't see the HT facial sculpt because it's turned. That's going to be a critical thing in judging this figure against the Tama and SSC. I'm not a fan of the SSC head at all, though the rest of the SSC 3PO is stellar.

Looks like Tamashi pistons and head...body improved a bit.

Aww come the **** on!! I can't be the only one pissed about this. The shared licence thing works great when it's good, but this kind of crap makes me feel duped. I just bought 2 friggin' R2s and 2 friggin' 3po's, after getting the Tama and luckily breaking even on my Medi's. Double dipping and re-releasing at this rate leaves a seriously bad taste :mad:

Woohoo! Go Hot Toys Go Hot Toys Go Hot Toys!! :yess:

:yess: This surprised me the most. I didn't expect these from HT for a while. R2 interests me more but I bet 3PO will be much better than SS's too.

I suppose converting SS's to K3-PO is an option.

k-3po.jpg

HT C-3PO will be superior to Sideshow in every way possible. Even the thumbs.

Eh... I'm a proof-is-in-the-pudding guy. To me the HT stormie helmet sculpt was an 8/10 when it should have been a 10. I'm excited and hopeful, but waiting on better HT 3PO facesculpt pics before I'll say "every way possible." Frankly, we don't need another "close but no cigar" 1/6 3PO.

Wow, R2 looks so good, that dome! I'm glad they are including the gold arm with C-3PO. Might sell my Tamashii...definitely selling the Sideshow R2, lol. No contest

True.

For anyone looking to pick this up for their OT collection, bear in mind he doesn't have the silver lower leg.

Back