1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just don't understand why HT didn't include the same stand as the standard version!!

Something tells me this figure is going to sell out fast....

I'm not sure it's "limited" at all. SS never lets us buy more than one of the limited figures, and they're allowing six of this guy.

I'm not sure it's "limited" at all. SS never lets us buy more than one of the limited figures, and they're allowing six of this guy.

Damn, that kills my plan to buy 10 as an investment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see that HT/SSC didn't raise the price because of this being an EX.

If our distributor offers this at the same price as the regular, I'll get one, nitpicks and all.

Well I ended up POing. Guess I'll need to get Superdude and Wondergal now.

e08641639f9e77b7a37950e9aefcf00c.jpg

Superdude is cool and all, but why display it with Batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget Stark said in a video today that there are 500 of these at secret base and 300 at chocoolate, so I guess we have a really limited edition this time (probably 300-500 at SS). So it will sell out like Mark VII Stealth Mode, I'm not going to wait lol. Btw, at this price point (same as the standard), I would go with this all the way.

To clarify, there are 300 slots at yhe specific Chocoolate store with type A t shirt and the same figure is offered at the Hot Toys exhibition with a type B t shirt.
The figure is limited 500 for Secret base members but it seems like for early VIP members there should be enough for every member.

In short, its limited but not that limited

For the record I can't believe I ordered something WITHOUT seeing the film
Watch it bite me in the ass :panic:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Movie better not suck.

Back