1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly even if the movie is the 2nd coming of Gigli, the Batman costuming and look are amazing, the best we've gotten so far IMHO. I'd have ordered it anyway.

I wonder if we'll see a black chrome Batsignal to go with it too :lol

You do love Margot ehh??:rotfl

Tempting but want to watch the movie first before pulling the trigger.

I wish it was a darker shade of black but the lighting and glare from the show may have altered how the figure really looks. I like how the promo shots look.

The main thing for u is if u like the figure or not. For me is if the movie suck or not. I would hate to have a I figure from a movie I hated. Feeling that I used my money for something that was in a movie that I didnt like. Thats my opinion.

I have to like the character. AoU wasn't as great as I thought it'd be, but Cap was awesome so I love the figure. I can see both views though.

I have to like the character. AoU wasn't as great as I thought it'd be, but Cap was awesome so I love the figure. I can see both views though.
:goodpost:

The main thing for u is if u like the figure or not. For me is if the movie suck or not. I would hate to have a I figure from a movie I hated. Feeling that I used my money for something that was in a movie that I didnt like. Thats my opinion.

:goodpost:

Yea. I got what ure saying but this is the first Ben Affleck as Batman movie, so its hard to have an idea what it'll be while with cap we already saw some movies and he did great, u just need to choose whats the best costume for u even if u didnt like 1 movie out of 5. Ordered anyway (btw, I also ordered cw cap lol)

Yea. I got what ure saying but this is the first Ben Affleck as Batman movie, so its hard to have an idea what it'll be while with cap we already saw some movies and he did great, u just need to choose whats the best costume for u even if u didnt like 1 movie out of 5. Ordered anyway (btw, I also ordered cw cap lol)
The funny thing is I didn't even want an armored Batman but I really like the way the black looks. If they don't improve the regular Batman's physique I might skip that figure and wait for the JLA version.

I have a feeling Affleck will be awesome, he was intense in that scene when he was talking to Alfred about Superman being a threat to mankind. But like you said can't know for sure just yet.

The funny thing is I didn't even want an armored Batman but I really like the way the black looks. If they don't improve the regular Batman's physique I might skip that figure and wait for the JLA version.

I have a feeling Affleck will be awesome, he was intense in that scene when he was talking to Alfred about Superman being a threat to mankind. But like you said can't know for sure just yet.

:goodpost: I'll probably do the same lol. Hell, I might get the batmobile to go with him :rotfl

Tempted to get this just because it's an exclusive but not sure if I should just get the regular version instead. Still unsure on how much I'll like the film.

Fair enough - it's all about personal choice – but I still can't see it! For me it's all about whether you like the figure. Let me put it this way... I really don't like the Green Arrow TV show, but I do like his costume from the latest series – I would buy a Hot Toys figure of him. Whereas I do like the Flash TV show, but hate his costume, so wouldn't buy him. Judge Dredd the same - didn't like Stallone's take on him, but did like the costume design.
Movies may be masterpieces or may suck, but they are just one adaption of decades old characters – you either like that character and the figures design or you don't. Just my opinion.

Back