1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough - it's all about personal choice – but I still can't see it! For me it's all about whether you like the figure. Let me put it this way... I really don't like the Green Arrow TV show, but I do like his costume from the latest series – I would buy a Hot Toys figure of him. Whereas I do like the Flash TV show, but hate his costume, so wouldn't buy him. Judge Dredd the same - didn't like Stallone's take on him, but did like the costume design.
Movies may be masterpieces or may suck, but they are just one adaption of decades old characters – you either like that character and the figures design or you don't. Just my opinion.

Well, everything would be ok if they just release comic versions of everything lol. I understand ur pov but this just doesnt work for me. It'll always be a shadow for me.

I'm all for getting movie accurate versions over variants but I liked this so much I'll just call it the "in the rain at night movie version" lol
d12bebbcbdb797d6fdcf976f7cd5870f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand this figure may not be pulled directly from the movie, but I don't see why Hot Toys couldn't include the same style figure stand as the regular movie figures. Makes this version seem cheap to recycle and include a different, cheaper stand

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Would you guys pick this over the apocalypse batman? Im getting reg batman, reg armored batman and I have room for 1 more batman.

I thought you were selling all yours? Or are you just collecting certain figures?

Getting rid of mostly marvel, and certain pieces. Focusing on DC and original trilogy star wars. I had well over 200 figures. Also collecting premium format. Selling to thin collection and pay for some premium format figures. Bats is still my all time favorite.

Agreed, I have already pre-ordered the original version and as much as I like this darker shade, I'll wait till after the movie. I really want the Knightmare Batman more then any of the Bat figs.

Tempting but want to watch the movie first before pulling the trigger.

I wish it was a darker shade of black but the lighting and glare from the show may have altered how the figure really looks. I like how the promo shots look.

Really conflicted.
I usually dont fall for these gimmicks but it looks great.
Might get both versions...
Grrrr

Here's a pic (promo pic's) of both versions together...

Armored Batman.jpg

Hard to say which I like better. He looks good in the convention photos a few pages back. Here he looks too shiny. Wonder what we'll get.

Damn, now I'm so torn.

$250? It might be too hard to say no. I don't think this will be sold out (or waitlisted) any time soon no? I mean I think waiting for the movie is the best option.

First page has a lot of negativity... but I personally think he is GORGEOUS!!!
I just preordered mine! I am so glad I held off on ordering the original armored version...

Now I know how the hardcore iron man collector feels when they get a special edition :rotfl

For the record I can't believe I ordered something WITHOUT seeing the film
Watch it bite me in the ass :panic:

Went ahead and ordered. I haven't even ordered the regular armored one yet but I'm sure I will eventually. Seeing the movie 3 weeks from tonight. Just hoping it doesn't suck.

Back