1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered. The regular version looks like it is made out of clay, I think the the chrome version gives it a nice wet from the rain look.

I bought it because I like Batman and this armor looks better than the other.

I ordered it because it looks cool

11-this.jpeg

happy-pointing.gif

This is my first PO of this movie and now that my hype went high, I'm thinking about ordering the batmobile when it becomes available :gah:

i want this bad- really bad- take that Stark.....Bats is bringing on his own variation cash grabs:lol

To clarify, there are 300 slots at yhe specific Chocoolate store with type A t shirt and the same figure is offered at the Hot Toys exhibition with a type B t shirt.
The figure is limited 500 for Secret base members but it seems like for early VIP members there should be enough for every member.

In short, its limited but not that limited

Yeah if Sideshow is allowing you to buy Multiples of the figure ... They are in business to make money and they are going to sell as many as they can. I preordered it because I like it better than the original and it looks cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am probably going to get beat up for saying this but this kind of reminds me of a Iron Man Mark 1 if Stark had made a 2.0 version. I have a few HT Jokers but this will be my one and only Batman in my collection.

Still waiting for our distributor to post the prices and order conditions. We won;t get as much units as Sideshow would so I suppose they'd give priorities to thos who ordered direct from them before.

Damn HT for making this. High-end Armored Batman's been a grail figure for me and now I have 2 versions on 1/6 alone. I have a good feeling this will be offered in 1/4 if the response to 1/6 would be good enough for HT to bank on. Gotta have that too :lol

I just hope that the paint app on this won't flake line on the older Cap shields though. I wanted more weathering, but not that kind of weathering.

I've actually never liked the armor. I think it looks goofy in the comic, and in the movie he looks like a realistic Lego Batman. The black chrome gives it a completely different feeling however. Almost makes him look sleek when the armor is clearly not.

I reckon this will look even better in hand, without lights shining from all angles like at the show.

Agh—I really want this one, especially because prices on the aftermarket will be high. I feel like it will be a very limited figure, though—not much mobility anywhere.

Back