1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, big news here. 20+ pages.
But lol, they aren't subtle with pulling back the prices are they.

Whens that movie come out?

Who is it supposed to be inside that suit? Need to check on who are the stunt doubles for that movie.

Figure in person

This looks a lot nicer than the original IMO

View attachment 250173

It's definitely looking great, gives a tough choice between the two, but I do lean on what was in the movie more, as much as I dig my Batman black, the grey will be iconic for the movie and ties to the comics well, too
Also, the promo pics make the grey look much lighter than it appears to be at the shows, I dig how it looks at the shows more than the promo pics

That said, for those who can get both, get both, they're both awesome

I like it and I pre-ordered it already. I could care less about screen accuracy.

This will look cool. And this will be different than the chrome Iron man since it has no chrome parts on the suit and faceplate. It will contrast nicely.

Lookig forward to it.

Edit: And I just saw the pics. Looks great as I expected.

For a board that hates ebay for scalping, there sure are many scalpers here that I have seen complain about scalping. Go figure.

Last edited:
I'm all for getting movie accurate versions over variants but I liked this so much I'll just call it the "in the rain at night movie version" lol
d12bebbcbdb797d6fdcf976f7cd5870f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is my reasoning as well, the most recent picture of it makes the figure look just like it did in the rain. Also, I just think it looks better.

How limited is this thing supposed to be in NorthAmerica?

Where does it say this item is meant to be limited in NA at all? It seems to be a "Sideshow Exclusive", the same as the Jawas are, which have been available on pre-order for like half a year now. This isn't listed as a Movie Promo or anything, so I don't see any reason to think it's going to sell out all that fast.

I don't either. Sideshow isn't selling the limited versions with the t-shirts so this version will be around for awhile.

Where does it say this item is meant to be limited in NA at all? It seems to be a "Sideshow Exclusive", the same as the Jawas are, which have been available on pre-order for like half a year now. This isn't listed as a Movie Promo or anything, so I don't see any reason to think it's going to sell out all that fast.

thanks MaxGoof. I will wait a while to see if I can apply a code in a couple of months

Even though it's obviously more screen accurate, I couldn't get excited about the standard armored version. This was an instant PO for me especially after seeing the non-promo pics. This version has way more shelf appeal, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can buy it for $314.24 on sideshowtoy.com.

But they dont show the shipping yet, how much wil the shipping be you think to the netherlands?

Back