1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guyver, what glasses did you use for her?

The spare glasses that came with the SSC Baroness. What's difficult is they have no handles because they were meant to plug into the holes of the sides o the Baroness head for the proper fit. So I had to try to balance the glasses between the strands of hair on WW head so the glasses would stay on, otherwise there is absolutely no weight to these glasses so they easily fall of the WW sculpt :(

The sword thing has been killing me. Did you make any mod to the back or is it just kind of creatively stuck back there?

It's not hard to get the sword to stay flush on her back from the opposite direction, but of course using the notches on the strap really help. I'm assuming since the pic is using the claw in it , the sword is probably wedged in the claw for support

Cool. I've tried to find an image of her backside that shows how the strap worked in movie, but unsuccessfully. Good to hear it's pretty easy.

I got my notice from Sideshow it's delayed another month. How this took two years and two movies to finally get into collectors' hands is just ridiculous.

What's this talk of different batches about? Is there some mystical second wave that fixes the figures' flaws?

yeah. I guess you can say that the first batch is like a guinea pig batch. If no complaints on the first batch, the second batch will be released the same as the first batch. But if there were issues (like Deadpool's wrist, Wonder Woman's shiny skin), then they'll try to fix it. Those who get the first batch may get it first, but the second batch owner will likely get a slightly better product.

What's this talk of different batches about? Is there some mystical second wave that fixes the figures' flaws?

What cloak is that? Is it custom made?

Yes. The cloak is custom made by me. :wink1:

WONDER WOMAN (818) ed1b SSR.jpg

WONDER WOMAN (818) ed1a SSR.jpg

WONDER WOMAN (822) ed1a SSR.jpg

WONDER WOMAN (850) ED1B SSR.jpg

WONDER WOMAN C2 (881) ed1b SSR.jpg

WONDER WOMAN C2 (886) ed1b SSR.jpg

Omg that flowing coat is amazing!!!!! do you make custom ones to sell? id love a black one!

I must say man.. Even before this.. With all the pictures that has been posted.. I wasnt really looking forward to my ww figure.( kinda sad that the head doesnt really look like gal) But seeing it in that cape.. Man. Sure looks good. Wished hot toys made and included the cape. Great job on the cape man!

Wow incredible work on the cloak unrealtoys. :clap
I hope you make a few of these to sell.

I should have known with your screen name unrealtoys. Glad to see you on here contributing to the community. Would love one or both of those cloaks.

I must say man.. Even before this.. With all the pictures that has been posted.. I wasnt really looking forward to my ww figure.( kinda sad that the head doesnt really look like gal) But seeing it in that cape.. Man. Sure looks good. Wished hot toys made and included the cape. Great job on the cape man!

I should have known with your screen name unrealtoys. Glad to see you on here contributing to the community. Would love one or both of those cloaks.

Yes wow! Your custom work is amazing!!!

Thank you guys. Glad to be in the commnunity. ^_^

Wow incredible work on the cloak unrealtoys. :clap
I hope you make a few of these to sell.

Omg that flowing coat is amazing!!!!! do you make custom ones to sell? id love a black one!

:) :) :) Thank you guys

Back