1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

OH YEA!!!!

Another great pic, and again great job on the hair! You are making so hard to wait for the solo movie version of Wonder Woman!!

By the way, this is one of my favorite pics of yours so far in terms of the hair in away that reminds me of that video clip...
c6a2a468-6e8f-49f7-96ab-7efe7aa3f3c0.jpg

I'm wondering if maybe the teeth need to be brightened up on this? Because while I'm fine with the open mouthed expression, in most of the lighting I've seen it under it's usually hard to make out those teeth, which just makes the expression look a bit odd, and more like she's blowing someone a kiss. And even under direct lighting they don't seem quite as bright as they should be, and the lines between the teeth a bit too dark.

IMO I wouldn't touch the teeth, I like the tint it blends with the lipstick just right, the teeth accent the lips perfectly ..Just my opinion

I don't mind making my figure's hair look like a Tresame ad. It works :wink1:

For those who have it, what would you rate the headsculpt in hand out of 10. 10 being excellent. And how different is it in the pictures we see?

Not for me I did not and it's my money that paid for it so all is ok the longer hair is too Barbie doll like in my eyes but for those it is not fair play to them

Last edited:
For those who have it, what would you rate the headsculpt in hand out of 10. 10 being excellent. And how different is it in the pictures we see?

If you style the hair..I'd say the HS is an 8 . In hand the expression needs work but overall as a figure it is the best figure with Gal as WW I've seen so far.

I'd say an 8. It looks good, but missing some Gal Gadot-ness. Not much difference in person vs the pics you are seeing.

Not for me I did not and it's my money that paid for it so all is ok the longer hair is too Barbie doll like in my eyes but for those it is not fair play to them

Yup, I don't get the criticism. It's your figure, all that matters is how it looks to you. I'm just gonna try and style mine the way guyver1 has but I'm not a big fan of rooted hair full stop. The training armour version looks better for the sculpted hair as does the Aquaman figure.

Of course, it's your money and it's all OK.
You have every right to ruin your figure.

Just for fun

:clap I was kinda curious to see how this would look with glasses, and they're a perfect fit for this head sculpt.

Is it too much to still hope there's a civilian outfit version of WW from the solo movie with the gray suit and hat? I can't help but think that would look really cool next to a Christopher Reeve Clark Kent (then throw in a Bruce Wayne to really complete the civilian trinity).

My Wonder Woman. Already have this figure for quite sometime but never really have the time to take pictures of her. ^_^ Well, here's one.

WONDER WOMAN (798) ED2 SR.jpg

Back