1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great cloaks there Unreal Toys:hi5:

Just goes to show that this version is still a gem to own

Thought I would reshoot my Trinity pic with her better stylized hair

Before

Now

That's awesome @Guyver1. Yes. The hair makes a big difference. Congrats on making her looked better now.

Great cloaks there Unreal Toys:hi5:

Just goes to show that this version is still a gem to own

Thought I would reshoot my Trinity pic with her better stylized hair

Before

Now

I am sorry in advance for the negativity but this may be my biggest disappointment this year.

I am sorry in advance for the negativity but this may be my biggest disappointment this year.

Don't feel bad man, everybody is entitled to their opinion..nice review btw , had no idea this was you

Been following your crazy toys reviews . Is that your GF or friend in the reviews

Back to the figure, I get it,she's not what you were expecting but as you said that's the gamble with seamless, I will say that this seamless is well constructed compared to all my other seamless including Tbleague bodies ( Phicen )

And IMO I think the physique of the body sculpt is spot on to Gadot's body as WW

Looks like this figure will only please those that prefer museum poses. :lol
With two more versions of the regular armour Wonder Woman to come I think they need to do one with more visible joints for better articulation. I'm happy with this but they need to cater for those that want more dynamic action poses also.

Gotta get one of unrealtoys' cloaks! They are sick! If you make a thread, please post a link here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well regardless of the poseability issues, the figure still looks pretty darn amazing in your review. And judging by Guyver's photos, I get the impression the body isn't nearly as fragile as it might appear. Although I can understand why some wouldn't want to take the risk.

And judging by Guyver's photos, I get the impression the body isn't nearly as fragile as it might appear. Although I can understand why some wouldn't want to take the risk.

Same here.

I personally won't be doing any dynamic posing, but I don't think slightly bending a knee or elbow will cause irreparable damage. I don't think it has to be ram rod straight.

Same here.

I personally won't be doing any dynamic posing, but I don't think slightly bending a knee or elbow will cause irreparable damage. I don't think it has to be ram rod straight.

:exactly: simple bends here and there will not cause concern . As I said this improved body bodes well

But even the extreme poses work better with less creaseing then the first body

I tried this

Surprisingly the texture didn't crease

I'm glad it's seamless, I wouldn't have gotten her if she wasn't so I don't see it as a negative. I would rather have her in a slightly articulated museum pose anyway so it suits me really fine. I think there's a lot of subtle stances she makes in the film that portrays her character which don't need the figure to be overly articulated so it all works for me! Just wish the hair was a bit better but I'll see when I get it.

I can't believe the digital release on this film is this month 8/29 and blu ray is 9/19

Did not expect this so soon while it's still summer

You'd think SSC should get their stock now sometime this month :slap

I can't believe the digital release on this film is this month 8/29 and blu ray is 9/19

Did not expect this so soon while it's still summer

You'd think SSC should get their stock now sometime this month :slap

The blu ray is out in September? Awesome! Can't wait to watch it again at home.

Back