1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiverse Trinity

20170804_170304.jpg

Cool! That's relay fun to see because the only Superman I have is Reeves, and beside West, the most recent Batman I have is the first Keaton figure. I wasn't planning on any DCEU figures but after seeing the Wonder Woman film she became a MUST have for me. I'll hold off until after seeing JL to see if I can be won over to wanting the latest Superman and Batman as figures. If not, I'll be happy with a 'Multiverse Trinity' too reflecting each character's first blockbuster movie performance.

Seeing all those together it's a shame we still don't have a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. Here's hoping HT decides to make one someday.

We'll see what I think about getting one if one ever comes out, but Gal Gadot has replaced Lynda Carter as the definitive Wonder Woman in my mind. I never thought that would happen, but it did. Gadot is the 'Christopher Reeves Superman' of Wonder Woman to me now. I'm not saying I definitely wouldn't get a HT Lynda Carter Wonder Woman now, I have the Adam West Batman, but she is now kinda in that category to me now. I appreciate it for the history of it, I love it for what it was, but West is not the definitive Batman for me as much as liked that show, and Lynda Carter suddenly feels the same way after Gal Gadot. If I only had one Wonder Woman, and that might be all I need, I think Gal Gadot would be it. Again, I never thought I would have ever thought that before the WW solo movie came out.

THDjLVq.jpg

Hated the hair which to me was too long so I trimmed it down, also HT has the sword wrong it should go right to left

I applaud your bravery. It I'm not sure it's screen accurate. Her hair was pretty long. About to her shoulder blades. If you weren't worried about that I say bravo.
6b7db752ec53ee71496cb8b302db5fb6.jpg

b6ac2d1b72d8cc5e03aabb305b183f9c.jpg

6637d41a1d7f88c2d4a9fd682e1077c2.jpg

bb041271778cf30be3cf803ecd9a512f.jpg

cfe464b239e3d6c8592704f98402e35f.jpg

I'm not worried about SA it's just to me the figure looks bad with the hair that long others may disagree but for me it's now how I like it :)20170805_135442.jpg

I am glad HT is fixing the shinny skin issue. These are the times that remind me that getting it first is not always best. Thankfully, the second batch will be improved as it has been with a few other figure lines.

Though I feel bad for those in the Asian markets cause it almost seems like HT uses them as the guinea pigs for the Quality Control before sending to all other markets.

Great job on the haircut noctenus..it is your figure so do what you want .

I actually like the big curly full body of the hair on this figure, it's a lot easier to style and make the figure pop than my BWs

I like giving her hair different motions and different looks

We'll see what I think about getting one if one ever comes out, but Gal Gadot has replaced Lynda Carter as the definitive Wonder Woman in my mind. I never thought that would happen, but it did. Gadot is the 'Christopher Reeves Superman' of Wonder Woman to me now. I'm not saying I definitely wouldn't get a HT Lynda Carter Wonder Woman now, I have the Adam West Batman, but she is now kinda in that category to me now. I appreciate it for the history of it, I love it for what it was, but West is not the definitive Batman for me as much as liked that show, and Lynda Carter suddenly feels the same way after Gal Gadot. If I only had one Wonder Woman, and that might be all I need, I think Gal Gadot would be it. Again, I never thought I would have ever thought that before the WW solo movie came out.

Oh I agree about Gadot being the definitive WW, but the completest in me would still love to have a Carter version on the shelf anyway, just because I love seeing all the different costumes together. :D

And Carter was still pretty darn iconic in her own right (even if her actual show was kind of crap).

Wanted to cancel bvs WW but then seeing all these pics from Guyver1.. Decided to keep it. :lol

Oh I agree about Gadot being the definitive WW, but the completest in me would still love to have a Carter version on the shelf anyway, just because I love seeing all the different costumes together. :D

And Carter was still pretty darn iconic in her own right (even if her actual show was kind of crap).

That makes perfect sense to me. I can't blame anyone for wanting a Carter Wonder Woman.

Beautiful!

Wanted to cancel bvs WW but then seeing all these pics from Guyver1.. Decided to keep it. :lol

Yea, I fell in love with Wonder Woman after her solo movie, so I really want THAT version, with those accessories, BUT seeing the BVS version and knowing I could have it real soon as opposed to who knows how long for the solo movie version, it's making it difficult not to just get this one!

I'm wondering if maybe the teeth need to be brightened up on this? Because while I'm fine with the open mouthed expression, in most of the lighting I've seen it under it's usually hard to make out those teeth, which just makes the expression look a bit odd, and more like she's blowing someone a kiss. And even under direct lighting they don't seem quite as bright as they should be, and the lines between the teeth a bit too dark.

gal-godot-wonder-woman.jpg

Back