1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be the ideal expression for me:

image.jpeg

One thing I've noticed that has me concerned a bit, is the bandana-esque thing (not sure what it's called or what to refer to it as) on her forehead. With other figures that have costumes that include an eye patch or goggles (Nick Fury and Falcon for instance), the instructions have warned that the paint on those items could potentially leave residue and stain the sculpt.

I hope the same doesn't go for this figure. Unless it's going to be part of the sculpt?

This would be the ideal expression for me also. :lecture

:duff

I have a feeling they'll just repaint this head sculpt, except maybe with her eyes pointed in a different direction.

There's always hope they alter the sculpt a bit. They altered the final production sculpt with TFA Rey to have a slightly open mouthed expression as opposed to the closed mouthed expression that the prototype had. It was a change for the worse in my opinion, but the fact is that they did alter it. Perhaps they alter it for the better with WW and it has a bit more of a fierce expression.

:duff

There's always hope they alter the sculpt a bit. They altered the final production sculpt with TFA Rey to have a slightly open mouthed expression as opposed to the closed mouthed expression that the prototype had. It was a change for the worse in my opinion, but the fact is that they did alter it. Perhaps they alter it for the better with WW and it has a bit more of a fierce expression.

Hot toys actually didn't change Rey's mouth. It was always slightly open with her teeth showing. The factory paint just made them more pronounced.

I'll wait for the solo movie. Hopefully they improve the sculpt and give her the blue robe thing. Do you guys think there's any chance of them giving her sculpted knee joints? I feel like the boots are high enough and I don't want to deal with the rubber joints since I want to pose her with the knees bent.

I'll wait for the solo movie. Hopefully they improve the sculpt and give her the blue robe thing. Do you guys think there's any chance of them giving her sculpted knee joints? I feel like the boots are high enough and I don't want to deal with the rubber joints since I want to pose her with the knees bent.

It also seems like her costume is newer and slightly different in the gauntlets.
image.jpeg

That pose and your pre-order photo is almost at the exact angle, looks pretty good for me; It's why I have no regrets buying this figure.

That pose and your pre-order photo is almost at the exact angle, looks pretty good for me; It's why I have no regrets buying this figure.

Me either I was really surprised how well she in the role. From people saying she doesn't have enough acting experience and to skinny to be Wonder Woman. I'm glad her solo film costume isn't the same with a blue robe. And here is the pre order pic bigger.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Yep. I'm very much looking forward to this figure; all of the BvS figures for that matter.

I would have gotten Supes but I'm not the biggest fan of his but enjoyed him in the film. So I decided to get the armored batman instead and wait for the Justice League film to get the whole team.

Regarding the WW sculpt, even though I think the likeness is already pretty good, I think what may be throwing it off a bit is the eyes may be slightly too wide and the eyebrows perhaps should be slanted a bit more.

I would have gotten Supes but I'm not the biggest fan of his but enjoyed him in the film. So I decided to get the armored batman instead and wait for the Justice League film to get the whole team.

That'll work also. :duff

Regarding the WW sculpt, even though I think the likeness is already pretty good, I think what may be throwing it off a bit is the eyes may be slightly too wide and the eyebrows perhaps should be slanted a bit more.

That'll work also. :duff

Agreed- Gal's eyes in those pics are "narrower" and at an angle- but HT is close. No complaints from me

Agreed- Gal's eyes in those pics are "narrower" and at an angle- but HT is close. No complaints from me

My sentiments also. I already think it's a good likeness as is, but if there's anything that may be throwing it off a bit, I think it's those two things. So essentially, the eye area.

Back