1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, 3-3 now on all my pre-orders. All delayed to their next respective quarters.....WTF....Better not happen with Ripley but iExpect it will....

Yeah, I don't expect to see this figure revealed in HK any time this month. The latter part of August at the earliest would be my guess. Not including Knightmare Bats and Black Chrome Armored Bats specifically, I expect this one to be the last BvS figure of the main Trinity revealed. Superman, Armored Bats (not sure if this also includes the BC version), Regular Bats, then WW. Then Knightmare, obviously.

I still have hope that despite not being shown in any "Upcoming Releases" photos, Regular Bats shouldn't be too far away.

Budget Stark had this listed last month as a Q4 release in HK, so even October might be an optimistic estimate for a Sideshow ship date. The annoying part is that HT never posted a release time frame with the figure announcement, so everyone's flying a little blind here (especially Sideshow's estimated ship dates).

Hope the delay means they are improving the sculpt. It's ok, but would look much better with a more determined look.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

More than happy for a push back if it means tweaking is being done. The figure is very nice, but the sculpt could use a bit more work.

I'm always in favor of delays if it means the figure is going to be done correctly and be of good quality. I'd prefer a delay instead of them attempting to pump out something quickly and not have it be as good as it could have potentially been.

Even then though, I'm sure not everyone would still be pleased.

Delay might be nothing more than finding a production slot in the factories as HT obviously is crammed with new releases every month or so....factories experience delays and shifts in labor/materials which might slot certain figures in later or earlier than planned positions of production

Hope the delay means they are improving the sculpt. It's ok, but would look much better with a more determined look.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

More than happy for a push back if it means tweaking is being done. The figure is very nice, but the sculpt could use a bit more work.

Agreed! I do like the figure but the head sculpt could be better. Going to wait to see the in-hand pics before deciding, otherwise I'll just wait for the solo film version. :)

Had this figure on my radar since the beginning.

Just watched Batman vs. Superman (Ultimate Edition) and she's still the only figure I want from the film as I can see her fitting in with the Nolan series and the upcoming Star Ace TV figures.

It looks like Gal, it just doesn't look like Gal Gadot acting as Wonder Woman. It lacks that "warrior" quality Wonder Woman has.

I actually think it's the other way around. It doesn't look like Gal as just regular Diana Prince, it looks like Gal as Wonder Woman. For some reason, in the scenes for instance when she was wearing a dress, her skin complexion seemed a bit darker than what it did as WW. I personally think the likeness is there, it's just a bit of a blank stare. I wish the expression was a bit more fierce.

Delayed huh? Glad I checked here since I ordered this piece through a comic store who gives me a decent percentage off. I would imagine he'll also get her later than sideshow too.

well i have orderd her in the beginning when HT just announce this figure, so i wait and will hear from the seller when it finnaly release then :)

CnF0QjWW8AAy8wy.jpg

new wonder woman picture from bvs ,id be happy if they tweaked the head sculpt just a little more in this direction,maybe not the open mouth but the intensity in the eyes

Back