1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's 100% the expression. or at least 99% by my calculations.

source: I haven't had to do mathematics for 6 years.

Headsculpt is totally off. Better wait for solo WW movie , they probably improve the headsculpt and probably will give it a nice cape coat

oSZCZRC.jpg

Thinking of cancelling my PO. Does not really look like Gal....

What throws it off are the eyes. The part where the eyes meet the nose (inner canthus) is where it needs a more slanted look.

6143997700a384872f55610de5ea554e.jpg

1771f20a356d2dfc923b7ce72978b548.jpg

b7f0001c11d6870cf82a290cbb0b6ba1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah its the same. Its a nice figure but i think i may actually hold off for the solo movie version, itll prob have a better likeness, they usually do second time around.

I'll strike this from my list. They're not gonna change the HS which is bland and boring and off. I'll wait and hope for the next one to be better

:exactly: completely agree. Gonna wait it out for the solo film version. :)

eyes can be corrected with liner under the eye. hope they will fix that before release. remember Superman? they even didn't show his actual sculpt

I do think the likeness on the Prime 1 statue is a bit stronger. And the softer hair also looks a whole lot better than the stringer looking hair of the HT.

View attachment 279223

Much better.

The HT figure needs to feel more....fierce, she looks soft and bored. Gal is pretty but shes also got a sharp jaw, strong nose, arched brow, she has a womanly sexiness about her, the figure looks more like Gals sister politely listening.

Rey looked different when she came out.

Because she will have different hair in the next movie.. also gonna wear different costume. They need to change the sculpt anyway.
WW, on the other hand.. The costume is only slightly different on the solo movie. HT needs more magnet for people to buy the WW solo movie figure, so they will make the likeness better on that one.

Because she will have different hair in the next movie.. also gonna wear different costume. They need to change the sculpt anyway.
WW, on the other hand.. The costume is only slightly different on the solo movie. HT needs more magnet for people to buy the WW solo movie figure, so they will make the likeness better on that one.

If you say so I hope they tweak it a little but I'm happy with the head sculpt.

Really love the hair on the Prime 1 statue better than HT. The eyes are still a little off tho.. :(

Back