1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea at the very least she looks the part. Everyone in BvS did.

Almost. ;)

latest

After Episode VIII the Wonder Woman movie is my most anticipated film of 2017 (though I suppose the trailer for ALIEN Covenant *might* change that, I doubt it but we'll see.) Can't say that I'm super excited to see Planet Hulknarok.

Agreed. Gal did a great job.

Yeah. I've been saying since jump she was a great casting. And after seeing her on set and how much work she put in...I was confident she would end up being a highlight of the film.

I personally think all the actors in BvS did a great job and were good in their roles, even Jesse Eisenberg. He seems to be maligned by many, but I thought he was good as Lex Jr.

Yeah. I've been saying since jump she was a great casting. And after seeing her on set and how much work she put in...I was confident she would end up being a highlight of the film.

I had faith in Gal from the start. I'm glad she proved all the pretentious armchair directors in the BvS movie thread wrong.

The only ones I was dubious about was Affleck as Batman and Eisenberg as Lex. However, even then, I never said they were the "wrong" choice. As a rule, I don't start complaining about a casting choice until I actually see that person in the role. And I'm glad it proved to be correct again, because the general consensus is that Affleck proved to be a very good portrayal of Batman and Bruce Wayne, arguably the best Batman. Eisenberg seems to be 50/50, but I personally thought he gave a good performance as Lex Jr. Same with Heath Ledger as Joker and from what I've read, Christopher Reeve as Superman. Both were maligned when initially cast, but ended up to arguably be the best portrayals of their respective characters.

well at least I've not received any 'update delay' from sideshow on this one as I have with others (i.e. Rey). Still haven't seen BvS yet but maybe by the time the fig comes out it'll be on dvd!

well at least I've not received any 'update delay' from sideshow on this one as I have with others (i.e. Rey). Still haven't seen BvS yet but maybe by the time the fig comes out it'll be on dvd!

Make sure you watch the UE when you do.

Back