1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I hope the body isn't seamless. It probably will be but I, personally, don't believe the pics shown are of the final body because they've shown us zero poses. I was shocked to see so few pics of this compared other releases. I could be totally wrong, but that's my theory.
It's what we're getting. Specs even say 17 points of articulations.

If you want an improved body for this you're going to have to pick up a PHICEN steel body.

You know what it is about the headsculpt? She looks like a younger Gal Gadot. The way Gal looked when she was 18 and winning Miss Israel. So the sculpt isn't off, exactly...it's just a softer, younger Gal Gadot, in my opinion.

Well HT production paint always looks softer than proto meaning she will look even younger then 18 haha!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Doesn't really look like Godot. Im surprised this was sculpted by So Young Lee. Usually shes spot on. I wish the eyebrows had a more determined expression. Its the same as Han Solo, the proto had a strong determined look but then final product was just neutral. Definitely a rubber body, which I'm reluctant to purchase. Even if theres no QC issues, its very restrictive. And they didn't even bother posing it in the pictures. I noticed they strategically placed the hair over the shoulder so maybe theres a separation there?

Its prototype picture, sometimes its does looks off. T-800 Genisys Guardian looks off on prototype but actual product is so flawless . I need to know more about those body

Even though I love the figure overall and have been waiting for this, I am let down by the likeness in the headsculpt. I thought HT nailed it with the Life-Size so I thought it would just translate to their 1:6.
12814702_1033458176727165_2500076502226316011_n.jpg

Evidentally not but hopefully they alter it before its release.

Part of me still wants to pick these up. Perhaps after seeing the movie I will change my mind.

Back