1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I freakin love it!! The likeness may not be quite 100%, but it still does more than enough to capture the actress and character. And personally I love the expression as well. It has some actual warmth and sexiness to it, and doesn't look nearly as blank and lifeless to me as something like the Black Widow or Gamora heads.

Definitely a buy for me. Just wonder about the body that Hot Toys used is up to par with Phicen seamless body.

There's surely good reason she's standing in the exact same static pose in all of the photos, with only a head turn shown.

Eh, I imagine that's how most people will end up posing her anyway. I don't have nearly as much of a problem with exposed joints as others on here do, but I doubt I'd be putting her in any kind of extreme action pose anyway.

1/6 scale statue with rubber arms/body that will tear or crack when posing over time (like we have seen on past figures).....nice looking,but pass

HT have shown us an unfinished product, folks! Clearly, they're using a placeholder body in the promo pics, hence no articulation shown. The one in the pics probably is a literal statue. I'm hoping that the body isn't totally seamless once it's done. The way the boots are, I wouldn't mind a visible joint there and the hair looks like it would cover a shoulder joint.

HT have shown us an unfinished product, folks! Clearly, they're using a placeholder body in the promo pics, hence no articulation shown. The one in the pics probably is a literal statue. I'm hoping that the body isn't totally seamless once it's done. The way the boots are, I wouldn't mind a visible joint there and the hair looks like it would cover a shoulder joint.

tumblr_inline_o4b05864oY1sxr820_500.gif

Not sure if serious...

is that sarcasm. can't tell.

this is the body. it's going to be seamless.
I said I hope the body isn't seamless. It probably will be but I, personally, don't believe the pics shown are of the final body because they've shown us zero poses. I was shocked to see so few pics of this compared other releases. I could be totally wrong, but that's my theory.

I just hope that they'll release her a month or even 2 months after Batman & Superman because there's too much stuff releasing.

Great timing, great reveal! She looks great! especially when you guys see what a great job she does in the film :yess:

ZOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best HT female ever- :clap

Back