1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad we cannot have her doing her gauntlets in an "X" pose. The armor looks great though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We don't know that you can't. And you said she didn't have fists but she does.

The lost points of articulation could be the pretty minimal. Like double jointed elbows and shoulders and knees. That's 6 pts lost. Mid torso because of the costume. That's one or two. Fingers. That's ten. Stuff like that is entirely possible. At 17 it's not iron man but it's still a lot more then most people will ever use.

Never been interested in any female hot toys figures ever. Just seems a step too far-like a barbie. I know that's what my wife would call it. But this looks great! I want it! Maybe I could buy it for her.......just keep it in my detolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how I feel about the HS... hopefully it looks better in later photos.

I think they nailed everything else though.

Never been interested in any female hot toys figures ever. Just seems a step too far-like a barbie. I know that's what my wife would call it. But this looks great! I want it! Maybe I could buy it for her.......just keep it in my detolf

release yourself from your own hidden boundries- buy her and be proud!!!!!!!!!:lol

This one is tempting, classic WW design and early reactions indicate she stole the show in BvS. The HS is close but needs a little tweaking.

wow that head sculpt looks awful, I don't care about likeness but that blank expression ruins what could have been a great figure.

Shoulders - 2
Elbows - 2
Wrists - 2
Knees - 2
Ankles - 2
Hips - 2
Neck - 1 or 2

That still leaves 3 or 4 left. Could be waist or double joints. Either way, that is plenty articulation for me.

Figure looks incredible. Gonna have to get this. I have BvS Batman on PO and already have a MOS Superman. Will be nice to have a realistic Trinity in 1/6th form.

yo.... 90%+ of you guys don't even do poses outside of just standing there anyways....
:lol That is true.

Not seeing how this looks anything like a Barbie.

21cv981.png

Finally, WW is revealed! Definitely an insta-buy for me.

The DC Trinity will be complete. Great job Hot Toys!

Back