1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt might be slightly off but I think this figure looks more like what I picture to be Wonder Woman than the actual actress portraying her.

Cracking looking figure, liking the legs without the seams and joins which ruined Scarlet Witch in my opinion but there is one small issue.... it looks bugger all like Gal Gadot.

The item description and hi-res pictures are up on the Hot Toys website. We definitely have a new body, but the 17 points of articulation is low. Gamora had 28, and Ada Wong had 25. I'm curious to see what joints we lost to pull off the seamless look, but as long as it can be moved into dynamic action poses, I'm fine.

Also, oddly enough, there's no listed release date timeframe yet.

------
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make-up, and gold colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) right hand for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) specially tailored red, blue, and gold colored Wonder Woman armor
- One (1) brown colored leather-like strap
- One (1) pair of gold and silver colored greave
- One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield

Accessories:
- One (1) piece of rope (Lasso of Truth)
- Specially-designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

i see why people are comparing to Scarlet Witch Prototype. Both prototypes have a egg shape jaw. HT fixed that for SW,hopefully HT will do the same with WW.

Overall great figure. Would have preferred a sculpted hair. I hate rooted hair.

tumblr_ny213qYtni1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Finally. A classic Hot Toys likeliness problem, looks good from side and slightly off from front. But men those costume is perfect and rotted hair is nice. Definite buy

That's one of the best looking figures I've ever seen. Amazing. I can't wait for the preorder.

Just gorgeous. Love the likeness. Glad I held off on the Armored Batman. This is gonna be my next order from Sideshow.

The head sculpt could use some work on the likeness (the paint also looks a bit soft), but the rest of the figure looks fantastic. Plus it looks like the boots are separated at the ankles, which means ankle articulation. :) Time to spend all my rewards points!

I agree - I would have preferred a more determined expression too.
That said, great looking figure that will look amazing displayed next to Superman and Batman

Definitely has a bit of a blank look as most of their female sculpts do. I do think the likeness is pretty strong and overall she looks good though. Hopefully they can add some fierceness to her expression.

Back