1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor man's BvS Supes? Looks like a cool MoS Supes to me. Very nice.

Perhaps I was too cruel to the poor guy. Haha the look is definitely pretty sweet. I like being able to switch between calm and pensive Cavill to ready to eff stuff up Cavill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened mine today. I freakin love this guy. Awesome figure. Everything is a win. Only thing was I used a basic ass graver to get him up and out. Not liking the waist grabber. May do the tony Mei back drill on this guy. He should be flying.
411e396f7639fe59f58ed4af1210a9e3.jpg

My only complaint about this figure is that Hot Toys only gave us the flight stand. Vision got both a flight and crotch cradle. I would prefer not to have him hovering and secure on my desk.

My only complaint about this figure is that Hot Toys only gave us the flight stand. Vision got both a flight and crotch cradle. I would prefer not to have him hovering and secure on my desk.

:exactly:

The screw in stands that come with the other BvS figures are compatible/interchangeable with the BvS Superman base, so I think they should have included one of those with Supes in addition to the flight stand option.

So as it stands, I need to track down two separate stands from other BvS figures to use on the bases for my two BvS Superman figures.

Wow.
I just watched captain America/ civil war.
Holy fuvk and not in a good way

Wow.
I just watched captain America/ civil war.
Holy fuvk and not in a good way

you are wrooooooooooooonnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!!
the critics and that fatty called it the perfect superhero movie, best of the bests!
lol

you are wrooooooooooooonnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!!
the critics and that fatty called it the perfect superhero movie, best of the bests!
lol

Glad I'm not the only one.
Seriously-did anyone watch this film-I mean watch it?
It was like marvel got wind of batman v supermans repercussions from mos-force fed it into a avengers film-while negating any reasoning for them to do so, throwing Spider-Man in. And negating to answer anything while
Doing actually nothin as an outcome? Except exactly same of the usual

It was like marvel got wind of batman v supermans repercussions from mos-force fed it into a avengers film-while negating any reasoning for them to do so, throwing Spider-Man in. And negating to answer anything while
Doing actually nothin as an outcome? Except exactly same as the usual
Honestly wanted to like it,but f

Ah, nothing like drunken posting on a Friday evening on SSF. :lol

18c3109687bb3df793def574d67b76951a5b797f04e5c65944b0c53f9c1d1f3d.jpg

For the record though, I've watched it a few times. Liked it each time just as I did BvS. :dunno

Doing actually nothin as an outcome? Except exactly same of the usual

A bit harsh maybe but I mostly agree.

I liked Civil War quite a bit but I agree nothing of much consequence happened, other than temporarily splitting up the Avengers.

It was to be expected though, nothing serious will happen this close to Infinity War. If any casualties happen it'll be during the battle with Thanos.

Back