1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had a chance to take the man out. Freaking awesome.

Superman.jpg

Sideshow sent me a new body. I think it's a bit better, sleeves are longer (although a bit crunched since their so long but I rather them be long and not short). Acceptable what do you guys think?
image.jpg

I thought the old one was fine myself.

Fine, yes, I just didn't like how you could see so much of the joints from the wrist and also no matter how many times I straightened the arms and sleeves it continued to ride up if I tried posing the figure and moving his forearms up and down it would begin to show just enough of the silver underneath. I didn't want to have to keep adjusting his costume every time I switched out poses.

Sleeves are short on mine too. Didn't know that was considered a defect. They sent you a replacement body because of that?

I guess so. I had sent them an email asking them what would they recommend I do to the suit to make the sleeves meet his hands since they kept riding up after I'd move his arms around but with mine they would ride up on one side and you would see the silver from the body quite noticeably. They emailed me back pretty quick and said that the suit was defective and that they would replace it. Wasn't going to argue with that at all. They're pretty good like that. My MOS Superman's ankle broke when I went to display him and they sent me a boot.

You can't see the arm on mine. It's only if the hands are turned inward the wrist peg is noticeable. I might glue the sleeve down around the arm.

Back