1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure and it's a definite improvement over the MoS version, but that bulge on the top of the thigh kills it.

That's because they made it for the MOS sculpt but had to change at the last minute!:rotfl

Come to think of it, could be that it isn't the neck that is too long, but rather the HS that's slightly undersized..

Looking good. The figure looks to be an improvement on the MoS version in almost every department. Can't wait to have it in hand.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

These dudes are getting better and better at their pictures aren't they! They sell it more than hot toys do!

I like this Jim Lee inspired one.

13087900_10153504654472344_1397278663255236189_n.jpg

5175On6tGjL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Still prefer the Mos version... Neck,nose and sculpt in general are not an upgrade to me... Costume is not that different...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Such a perfect figure, I just woke up and this news was best thing for perfect day ! the only thing I can't understand is,why is he shorter than MOS one. they are same person and same character in a same universe. I love this figure I will merry it.

This is destined for the bargain bin.

I think so too. Many people have been in a hurry to sell their Mos but now,I think, it will become again the better Cavill out there.
The hs is not detailed as this one but the likeness is better and the neck..... Oh that neck!!![emoji23][emoji23]
And why make him shorter? Ok Mos was a little big but please HT be consistent.
If we wanna display those side by side,we are in big trouble.
Easy pass.....

I don't understand why the suit color didn't change as much if any from the MOS one. People are gonna hate the neck and yea the thunder thighs and some will hate that he is shorter than the too tall MOS that they prolly griped ab lol. To me tho its an improvement and more BvS accurate of course

Back