1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mistery solved

FB_IMG_1462513006296.jpg
FB_IMG_1462513013480.jpg

Yep mystery solved lol. Def the new sculpt bt ready to see more pics of it out of package

Looks great from what I can tell. Can't wait to see more pictures of it out of the box and posed. Really excited for this one.

Also wondering ab the height of this one compared to the Mos figure....let's hear it

Yeah I'm loving this figure so far! Going to go great with the Trinity or with MOS Supes. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, pictures are already starting to trickle in and I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm also not sure if it's just the angle or what, but the proportions and the shape of the production sculpt look to be a little better than that of the prototype. I really liked the prototype sculpt, but if I had any complaints whatsoever, it was that it was perhaps slightly a bit too small and too round for what the shape of Cavill's head actually is. The final production sculpt seems to be a bit more accurate and in scale in both aspects.

I will be posing this with the trinity (I generally consolidate my figures by film rather than by character) and I can't wait to see how it looks. It will be great to see some photos of him next to MoS Supes to see how the two compare in size and just in general.

From the looks he seems to be same height as MOS. From the pic with him n batman face to face anyways

I think certain lighting is making it look bigger than it is. However you could be right. I definitely still need to have this in hand. Can't wait. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back