1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been a fan of wired capes myself. Unless you're going to shape it like it's blowing in the wind, the drape on them doesn't look natural.

Which cape did you get?
Not sure whether I want the wired or unwired.
How did you order from them?

He has 6 different versions I believe. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them to be honest.

-The first released BVS cape. Not accurate to the film but has a comic book style drape.
-Movie accurate version
-Promo accurate version modeled after promotional pics. It’s slightly shorter than the Movie accurate version.
-Wired cape
-Wired cape with battle damage
-Wired cape with double leather layers

Just message him on his Facebook page for further details.

He has 6 different versions I believe. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them to be honest.

-The first released BVS cape. Not accurate to the film but has a comic book style drape.
-Movie accurate version
-Promo accurate version modeled after promotional pics. It’s slightly shorter than the Movie accurate version.
-Wired cape
-Wired cape with battle damage
-Wired cape with double leather layers

Just message him on his Facebook page for further details.

Thanks for the info.
I will contact him.

I've never been a fan of wired capes myself. Unless you're going to shape it like it's blowing in the wind, the drape on them doesn't look natural.

Not a big fan of it either when its spread out too much, but I've found a subtle nice pose I like on my Rebreather Bats wired cape.
The thing though is I'm not blown away by the quality of the stock cape and when I see pics of the wired cape,
I'm always tempted to replace it.

I got the wired cape with battle damage from Unreal capes and there's no looking back. A bit on the pricey side, but really good.

I've got mine in a similar pose to this (pics from Unreal).

Compared to the stock cape it's like night and day !

22538599_199197410621856_7082743526445612262_o-2.jpg

I got the wired cape with battle damage from Unreal capes and there's no looking back. A bit on the pricey side, but really good.

View attachment 399539

That’s the double layers cape which I hope to get entually. Costs a little more than the standard wired cape, but it looks sooo worth it IMO.

I’ve got the movie accurate cape myself.

Hey, not sure if this has been asked here or not but, is there anybody or place that can make or get a replacement cowl? I recently bought one and there are smudges or looks like wear and tear on it. I just want something that looks cleaner/newer.

I seen one on Ebay but it was from China so idk how that would look or if its real or fake.

View attachment 399539

Cape looks sick! :rock

Sent them a message on FB. Hope to hear from him soon.

Still waiting for customs to release my eleven Bruce sculpt with collar and cape. They’ve had it since January 8th.

Still waiting for customs to release my eleven Bruce sculpt with collar and cape. They’ve had it since January 8th.

That sounds like there's a 1/6 collector working for customs !! I'd give them a call or start asking some questions. Customs can take a while but that sounds dubious to me....

I called last month but they told me I just had to wait for customs to release it. Now it’s been over two months and I just put in another call to get a call back. May have to open up a case or something. Get them to make it move.

I called last month but they told me I just had to wait for customs to release it. Now it’s been over two months and I just put in another call to get a call back. May have to open up a case or something. Get them to make it move.

Yeah, I'd be doing that for sure. Customs can take a while, but that's crazy !

Good luck man !

Yeah, I'd be doing that for sure. Customs can take a while, but that's crazy !

Good luck man !

Just open a PayPal dispute, that’s an unreasonable amount of time to wait and one sixth kit supplies a return address so he should get it back if it’s not missing.
But as a buyer nope that’s not on-open a dispute and get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back