1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this over in the Wonderwoman thread as a picture prompted me to ask the question there about the Batmobile.

However wanted to ask here where perhaps more seasoned Batman collectors lurk. I see Hot Toys made the Tumbler and other Batman vehicles. Wondering what the chances are of the BvS Batmobile ??

I know pretty low considering their past record for vehicles in general. However Batman tends to be a bit different maybe due to popularity ??

They did go to the extent of making some promo shots. I guess that's a small sign. Probably just to gauge interest though.

TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-005.jpg
hot-toys-batman-v-superman-batmobile-cockpit.jpg
PHpg_O6q_Be3_Xksu_1_l.jpg

I posted this over in the Wonderwoman thread as a picture prompted me to ask the question there about the Batmobile.

However wanted to ask here where perhaps more seasoned Batman collectors lurk. I see Hot Toys made the Tumbler and other Batman vehicles. Wondering what the chances are of the BvS Batmobile ??

I know pretty low considering their past record for vehicles in general. However Batman tends to be a bit different maybe due to popularity ??

They did go to the extent of making some promo shots. I guess that's a small sign. Probably just to gauge interest though.

View attachment 395859
View attachment 395860
View attachment 395861

I dont think it'll happen. They cancelled the BvS one. And Justice league was a hot mess, so I think it's game over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this is was as I expected. Such a pity as it is a cool looking vehicle. Didn't realise they cancelled the BvS one as well. :dunno

As Evilface wrote, this is perhaps more likely.

It will never be released and it on the shelf next to the 60's Batmobile in Howard Chans office. He glances at them every now and then and chuckles to himself.

Yes, this is was as I expected. Such a pity as it is a cool looking vehicle. Didn't realise they cancelled the BvS one as well. :dunno

As Evilface wrote, this is perhaps more likely.

It's the coolest of all the Batmobiles ever made imo.

It's a shame Even though I was never gonna get it. It's bigger than my room I belive [emoji23]

Hello guy

Someone want to sell me a Batman BvS, but there 's a problem with the suit at the right leg no ?

35rh.jpg

35rh.jpg

wakq.jpg

The suit looks unstitched or it's normal ? Sorry for my English.

Someone who have this figure have this on the leg ? I have watching a lots of reviews on YouTube and i don't see that, i don't know if it's a common problem, i have the impression the seller have tried to customized the figure, he said me no.

Someone who have this figure have this on the leg ? I have watching a lots of reviews on YouTube and i don't see that, i don't know if it's a common problem, i have the impression the seller have tried to customized the figure, he said me no.

I’d ask for closer photographs.
I doubt it’s been customised, looks like the stitching isn’t as tight as it could of been but not a major fault in my eyes.
Depends what price your paying for it too

Thanks for all the the advices, i paid approximately 341 USD...i was too impatient, with a little more money i can have it brand new from China...

Frenchy, It looks like the crotch is way too low. If you push up on each leg, the looseness at the knee should go away immediately. Most pictures I've seen has the material on the leg pushed toward the crotch more. This seems to be the problem on the Batman you showed. East fix my friend.

AFM

Frenchy, It looks like the crotch is way too low. If you push up on each leg, the looseness at the knee should go away immediately. Most pictures I've seen has the material on the leg pushed toward the crotch more. This seems to be the problem on the Batman you showed. East fix my friend.

AFM

Yeah this too.
Straight out the box you have to work the lower part of the suit up the legs for it to make it look better.
Once you have it in hand, you’ll probably find it’s fine

He's had his knees bent.

Looking at that last photo the stitching doesn't look good. Mine certainly doesn't have that.

Probably better not to have bought this one. Keep looking. I had to look a long time for mine. For the prices they are asking now, it needs to be in good condition.

Perhaps some people will sell when JL Batman arrives ???

Thanks, i was sure the stitching was strange, i watched a lot of reviews on YouTube, i have no regrets, i don't want paid a high price for a damaged figure and if i have a doubt, and i' m not sure what version i want...yes perhaps with JL Batman, but many people don't like the new cowl.

Thanks, i was sure the stitching was strange, i watched a lot of reviews on YouTube, i have no regrets, i don't want paid a high price for a damaged figure and if i have a doubt, and i' m not sure what version i want...yes perhaps with JL Batman, but many people don't like the new cowl.

Yes, have to admit I was just like you. I missed the BvS Batman and had to get a second hand one. It took a while but worth it for sure ! Best Batman out there I think. Such a beast.

Also got a custom wired cape. Takes him to the next level imo !

Sorry about the paint pots, but just a quick snap where I had him when fitting the cape.

IMG_8239.jpg

Back