1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway he was so pissed with all my questions, he decided to cancel the sale, and he increased the price :rotfl

Well that's what I call being a bad seller. Sorry you missed out on this one, but in the long run it's probably for the best. Happy hunting!

Yes, have to admit I was just like you. I missed the BvS Batman and had to get a second hand one. It took a while but worth it for sure ! Best Batman out there I think. Such a beast.

Also got a custom wired cape. Takes him to the next level imo !

Sorry about the paint pots, but just a quick snap where I had him when fitting the cape.

View attachment 396531

I would love to attach a new cape but it doesn't feel like that is a great idea for someone who has never modded before. You have to pull off the cowl right?

I would love to attach a new cape but it doesn't feel like that is a great idea for someone who has never modded before. You have to pull off the cowl right?

Its hardly a mod though man. Really easy to do.
Just pull the head off, and slowly pull the cape off the cowl. Took me literally just seconds.

Thanks. I'm excited to get my first HT. I got in contact with Unreal Customs and ordered a movie accurate cape. I saw some good videos of youtube on it and that's the route I'm going to go. I'm grateful to be a part of this community.

How did you get in contact with him? I've tried contacting him through here, fb and instagram and he wont respond. Guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere.

Yes but my problem was with the sewing of leg :

g6vf.jpg

@GarePool Are you sure ? It's a picture of the room of the seller :

9lml.jpg

In the background you can see the suicide squad version so he would have interchanged the two body ? i 'm not sure but one of the costume is more darker ?
Anyway he was so pissed with all my questions, he decided to cancel the sale, and he increased the price :rotfl

Yeah I think he's switched it. I don't have the photo on me but I have a SS and BvS Batman and I took photos between the two and put them on here, the BvS batman suit has black protruding bobbly bits all over the suit and is typically lighter, the SS is darker with a sort of silver tint to it and the texture of the suit is completely different, and the photo you posted has the exact texture of the SS one.

My home renovations are done (in the basement anyway), so I started re-unboxing pieces to put back on the shelves. It's really allowing me to get a new appreciation for the figures, and forcing re-posing. I have to say... to each their own, but I don't think this figure needs any "bulking up". Looks beefy enough to me!
BvSBatsPose.jpg

Back