1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse scrappy phone pics....excellent sculpt

2018-01-31_23-11-55.jpg

2018-01-31_23-11-22.jpg

2018-01-31_23-12-21.jpg

Yeah badass man ! I just ordered a wired cape from Unreal Customs. Gonna have some cool poses when that arrives !!

Looking forward to some pics!

Got my movie accurate cape from Unreal recently and the quality is astounding. Quality in terms of how well made the cape is and how delicate the material seems to be. And I don't mean delicate as in the material is cheap. I mean delicate as in its thin and light weight yet drapes well and has that quality leather texture. At the same time, you want to be sure the gauntlet blades don't scratch it.

BTW, which of the BVS wired capes did you get? The "regular" or "Double Layered" version?

Got my movie accurate cape from Unreal recently and the quality is astounding. Quality in terms of how well made the cape is and how delicate the material seems to be. And I don't mean delicate as in the material is cheap. I mean delicate as in its thin and light weight yet drapes well and has that quality leather texture. At the same time, you want to be sure the gauntlet blades don't scratch it.

That's great to hear! I order a Movie Accurate Cape of his for both Bats and Sups and can't wait to get them!

BTW, which of the BVS wired capes did you get? The "regular" or "Double Layered" version?

It's apparently going to take a while to make. But I ordered the movie accurate weathered version (like yours I guess). I think it must be just the single layer version.

It's apparently going to take a while to make. But I ordered the movie accurate weathered version (like yours I guess). I think it must be just the single layer version.

It does seem to take a while I'm waiting on an Unreal cape ordered at the beginning of January. Probably a lot of demand and obviously not the resources of a big company. I think the quality and attention to detail is worth the wait.

I figured he was waiting to gather orders so he could do a run. :dunno. But I'm in no big hurry, although would be cool to have sooner rather than later.

I second that. Took a while to get but the quality is awesome. Even though the photos are already great, in hand you’ll be pleased even more so.

I'm a little late to the game But I ordered a BVS batman and it's going to be my first Hot Toy. :yess: I'm pretty excited! Any recommendations for customizing? From what I've gathered a custom cape is a must.

I'm a little late to the game But I ordered a BVS batman and it's going to be my first Hot Toy. :yess: I'm pretty excited! Any recommendations for customizing? From what I've gathered a custom cape is a must.

Congrats! HT best Batman figure to date, a perfect way to start.

Because the cape is only really seen from the back rather than wrapping around like Keaton and Bale's you can get it looking okay. To touch it feels really cheap, a custom does improve things but best to see the stock in hand first.

Jaxon and Unreal customs do great capes, wired and unwired. I'm sure there are others but those are the two I've used on my figures.

From what I've gathered a custom cape is a must.

Nope, it's not. Unless you want a wired cape to do some crazy poses, etc.

He's a beast right out of the box. Traded my DX12 for it and i have ZERO regrets. Everytime i look at it, i'm like "Damn that's a good looking Batman!".

It's not necessarily a must, but you definitely won't regret it.

Back