1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think the new E1even Ben headsculpt with costume collar and cape will turn out better than the first version? I'm conflicted on which to order, since I really have always hated 1/6 heads with the neck as part of the sculpt.

I'm pretty sure it will be better, after all we'll need a neck to attach it to the batman fig, also more accurate to Affleck than the first version to me,

I'm still undecided on what cape to use, I've got the Tony mei, unreal v2, and Jaxons old cape, Tony's is great but doesn't sit/flow too well on the shoulders, unreal vs is good too, maybe a bit long and harder to get pleats on the shoulder right, tempted by unreal toys new movie accurate cape, but put off by the 12/13 week waiting time, I may go with one of Jaxons latest capes

Tony mei on left, unreal toys v2 on right

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You guys think the new E1even Ben headsculpt with costume collar and cape will turn out better than the first version? I'm conflicted on which to order, since I really have always hated 1/6 heads with the neck as part of the sculpt.

I ordered it and am trying to figure out what body and suit to pick up for a Bruce Wayne figure.

I am in search of an Unreal Toys BvS cape… I posted in the "wanted" threads, but figured I would post here, too.
Does anyone have on ether could part with? It is needed for a custom gift for Christmas.

If anyone can help, please PM me. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it will be better, after all we'll need a neck to attach it to the batman fig, also more accurate to Affleck than the first version to me,

I'm still undecided on what cape to use, I've got the Tony mei, unreal v2, and Jaxons old cape, Tony's is great but doesn't sit/flow too well on the shoulders, unreal vs is good too, maybe a bit long and harder to get pleats on the shoulder right, tempted by unreal toys new movie accurate cape, but put off by the 12/13 week waiting time, I may go with one of Jaxons latest capes

Tony mei on left, unreal toys v2 on right

View attachment 380022
View attachment 380023
View attachment 380024
View attachment 380025

I ended up ordering the BvS movie accurate cape from Unreal for my Suicide Squad Batman. Having own the Tony Mei BvS cape, the Unreal movie accurate cape is worth the wait time considering the accuracy of the material he’s using and the nice flowing drape of the Unreal cape. Good things come to those who wait.
55db85f8fcdd92b8d094ccfec500b594.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes good money was paid under the assumption things were going to get made under the time frame told,6 to 8 weeks seems reasonable,14 though?
No denying the cape looks good,it does and congrats,last custom cape I ever order though.

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Great work again Jaxon! Looking at the prototype capes from HT I suspect you'll be busy next year when the JL Batman figures release. :lol

Back