1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the Jaxon cape but he keeps improving on it so I haven't decided to buy one yet lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the Jaxon cape but he keeps improving on it so I haven't decided to buy one yet lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I do understand that the capes made are custom and handcrafted.
But to add another "not so small" amount of money to the already expensive figures... Kinda hard for me.. :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I dont have a problem with the stock cape on this fig, the capes on 89 Bats and DX12/armory were pretty bad though.

I can't stand the stock cape. It feels so cheap compared to the rest of the figure and how it bends on top of the shoulders instead of draping irked the crap out of me. I was lucky enough to get one of Tony's capes(Shhhhhhh) from a fellow freak and it's honestly night and day compared to the stock one. But I do understand the custom capes are a hefty chunk of change so the stock cape might be all you need. To each their own.

The stock cape is fine (as long as you never have to look at from the back) when used with the stock BvS stand. I however find the base with those stands far too big when put in a Detolf alongside other figures and switched to a small plain stand. Because the stand I'm now using is lower the cape kept hitting the ground and pushing off the shoulders so I had to get a custom. Really happy with the Unreal Toys cape now I've futzed it into the correct position.

Looking good! Any pics from the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_5460_??.jpg

This figure looks unbelievable, so tempted to grab one but he's too expensive right now. Hopefully the release of the SS version pushes the price down.

This figure looks unbelievable, so tempted to grab one but he's too expensive right now. Hopefully the release of the SS version pushes the price down.

I really think the Suicide Squad version will be superior to this one, anyhow. Possible tweaks to how the suit fits and the cape,
things like that may be upgraded…That's my main reason for waiting.

I really think the Suicide Squad version will be superior to this one, anyhow. Possible tweaks to how the suit fits and the cape,
things like that may be upgraded…That's my main reason for waiting.

Yep, the cape looks like a massive improvement but that sort of thing doesn't bother me much - I just can't justify spending £270 on a figure, even if it would be the pride of my collection :lol

Hopefully the SS one will push it down to the £200 mark but even if it doesn't then there'll probably be a Justice League one next year anyway.

Yep, the cape looks like a massive improvement but that sort of thing doesn't bother me much - I just can't justify spending £270 on a figure, even if it would be the pride of my collection :lol

Hopefully the SS one will push it down to the £200 mark but even if it doesn't then there'll probably be a Justice League one next year anyway.

I doubt it, the days of picking up a batman for £200 are gone I think, even if you only got the figure with no accessories or box you'd still be looking at more than that.
Also the ss version doesn't come with the bvs stand and the exclusive versions with the sniper rifle or tech cowl or both will keep this high on resale value
& Justice league batman will be £270 anyway at least retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back