1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try sliding most of the cape to the back of the cowl, giving it the natural drape look, and just leave a bit at the front to make the folds on the shoulders

Thanks for the advice, that certainly helped but still not able to get it exactly as I want it. Best I can get it so far, needs a lot of work:
WP_20170425_18_24_59_Pro.jpg

Has anyone tried reducing the size of this cape? It's lovely material, much better than the stock, but just soo much of it! :lol

He'd need a few robin-mades to walk behind him and hold that cape for him to fight crime in that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Tony Mei mods is to warm the cowl then compress it down and forward a tad to get that effect in the screen shot. Pretty sure he said anyone was ok to copy that mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice editing, but I do see Zombierepublican's point, maybe the neck is a bit too long on the figure, from seeing you picture

Yeah that's pretty awesome. But what I meant was when it's draped over his chest sorry. Like the unreal cape. But that's just me

Nice editing, but I do see Zombierepublican's point, maybe the neck is a bit too long on the figure, from seeing you picture

Hmm. I understand. I see others' figures has quite a long neck..
For me i just push the head all the way down...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hmm. I understand. I see others' figures has quite a long neck..
For me i just push the head all the way down...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It's hardly noticeable especially when you push the head all the way down, doesn't take away anything from this beast though

But the problem is by pushing the head all the way down.
The tab at the end of the cowl does not sit flush with the chest....

IMG_5636_1.jpg

But the problem is by pushing the head all the way down.
The tab at the end of the cowl does not sit flush with the chest

Actually, I don't really mind the tab out a little, because it doesn't cover the chest bat symbol even when he'd is fully down.

Back