1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so worth getting.

8Pq5bW.jpg

I just preordered the SS version. Anyone have Ben's home address so I can send the figure and box with a dead rat to him if he drops out of this circus of a cinematic cluster f&$k!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dying to paint one of these with lighter grey and maybe some blue shadowing in the black bits

I just preordered the SS version. Anyone have Ben's home address so I can send the figure and box with a dead rat to him if he drops out of this circus of a cinematic cluster f&$k!!!

HT, SS, WB, and Ben thanks you for your $234.99 support.

I ordered the SS version too. It seems more maneuverable than the BvS version. Can anyone that has the BvS version comment on the articulation? Is it as stiff as it looks?

I ordered the SS version too. It seems more maneuverable than the BvS version. Can anyone that has the BvS version comment on the articulation? Is it as stiff as it looks?

Aside from the cape and rebreather, it's the exact same body and suit. The range of motion is very good. Not stiff at all. You should check out some youtube videos of this figure by dean knight and clipper king to see the range of motion and articulation

Amazing isn't it? sigh...

What annoys me is that people keep trolling it*– slag the movie off (unfairly in my opinion) at every opportunity - regurgitating the same tired points... Why?
I hated Ant-Man, and AoU – and really disliked (most) of Dr. Strange, yet I don't feel the need to go on their respective threads and say so every few posts!!!

What annoys me is that people keep trolling it*– slag the movie off (unfairly in my opinion) at every opportunity - regurgitating the same tired points... Why?
I hated Ant-Man, and AoU – and really disliked (most) of Dr. Strange, yet I don't feel the need to go on their respective threads and say so every few posts!!!

They are TROLLS- they specialize sitting hours at their computer attacking DC stuff-it's the current fad.
Too bad they can't realize crap like Dr Strange and AoU deserve the real attacks!:lol

Back