1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen that one. Was thinking about doing that because i see a gape and don't like the way it sits. How does it look?

Instead of heating the cowl, I recommend you add some padding to the trap and upper chest area as it will reduce the gap and make the figure beefier :)

Popcultcha had him yesterday. Not sure about today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered one of the last three they still have in-stock! Massive kudos to Bruce Kent for the heads-up. I've been kicking myself for not getting the version with the sniper rifle when it was still available at Sideshow months ago, so I'm not gonna miss another opportunity to pick this guy up. :blissy

I'm kind of bored of this figure lol. I should have gotten the hot toys armored bats instead. If anyone has an armored bats they want to trade lmk. I'm in canada and my figure has been modded and comes with a KO sniper rifle.

IMG_1808.jpg

I just ordered one of the last three they still have in-stock! Massive kudos to Bruce Kent for the heads-up. I've been kicking myself for not getting the version with the sniper rifle when it was still available at Sideshow months ago, so I'm not gonna miss another opportunity to pick this guy up. :blissy

Yeh,I ordered him yesterday as well, Bruce Kent MVP.

Instead of heating the cowl, I recommend you add some padding to the trap and upper chest area as it will reduce the gap and make the figure beefier :)
Beefier like that ?

ad7455dafc2fdf8dbe54b6bdcd835a52.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah some people make him look like hulk Jr in his batman PJs with some of the mods. Bats is an absolute beefcake in the movie but it goes a bit too far with some of the mods.

Just adjust the suit to fit better around him as people have already mentioned, pose him all goodlike, and you're good to go.
I agree : he is a beefcake !
d7612f5cf246c3206157fa82e6ae5f71.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

nice pics ^
absolutely loving this guy:yess:
I can't see myself selling this figure, actually this figure tops my enterbay batman as previous number 1 for several years before

Back