1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like popcultcha sold out. That lasted about a day or two. Glad to see so many people on here were able to snag it up for a great price!

Without any import?!

If this is the case they're relatively lower cost than UK retailers

All the UK guys on the NECA TMNT 1/4 scale thread paid import upon getting Donatello and pretty sure I've seen freaks get taxed on BVS figures they bought from popcultcha. The odd one might get lucky and slip through but don't think that's the case for the majority. Hong Kong sellers deliberately mark down the value as a gift, use plain packaging and other steps to help them skip customs. I don't think Popcultcha do that.

There's sales tax but it's by state and if the company has a store or warehouse in the state at least for California.

But presumably nothing like the 20% VAT. We get an admin charge for them taxing us to :lol our customs don't like us getting stuff at the more affordable prices you guys pay.

At first I thought the stock cape looked great but the more I look at the Unreal Toys cape the stock looks ok I guess and not to movie accurate so I'll be waiting for the Unreal Toy's cape to arrive :)

At first I thought the stock cape looked great but the more I look at the Unreal Toys cape the stock looks ok I guess and not to movie accurate so I'll be waiting for the Unreal Toy's cape to arrive :)

What's the price of the unreal toys cape?

$53.00 shipped and that's fine with me since I've made 3 attempts making a cape for my DX12 and it's still not correct so yes $53.00 works for me.

$53.00 shipped and that's fine with me since I've made 3 attempts making a cape for my DX12 and it's still not correct so yes $53.00 works for me.

Cool, thanks. There are a few good custom capes for this figure, again it's hard to see how HT got theirs so wrong. Not sure whether to pick one up now or see how the wired versions look later.

Back