1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally said f*@k it and bought one from my LCBS. Ugh. I feel like such a sucker for paying this much though. 20170124_134204.jpg

Has anyone bought a zctoys cowl for bats on here? I want to have multiple cowls and different capes but not sure if the zctoys one will fit on the body alongside with the eyes and mouthpiece. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone bought a zctoys cowl for bats on here? I want to have multiple cowls and different capes but not sure if the zctoys one will fit on the body alongside with the eyes and mouthpiece. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did, but my freaking cowl has been stuck in NY since 1/11. Ung...

I paid $357 after taxes.

Ouch ..oh well this a $100 short of what I've seen on ebay lately..great figure, but almost $400..hmm

But I guess if somebody got one at this point and had to pay for shipping, I'd say you got a deal but it still seems overpriced

If its a figure you really love I think it's worth it in the end, better that than spend years wishing you had it. I paid even more than that for the DX13 on eBay but really don't regret getting it. Most figures I'd never consider going beyond 300 but there have to be a few exceptions. :lol

Don't feel bad you paid $300 I paid around that plus $31 and it was worth it. Also got the tech cowl exclusive which is cool.

If its a figure you really love I think it's worth it in the end, better that than spend years wishing you had it. I paid even more than that for the DX13 on eBay but really don't regret getting it. Most figures I'd never consider going beyond 300 but there have to be a few exceptions. [emoji38]
The most I've ever paid for a single figure was for my custom Rorschach. I think it was around $750. Kinda ridiculous when you think about it but he's one of my favorite characters so I had to have him.

The wait is brutal. I'm at work till 11 and here I am just wanting to open this bad boy.

I feel your pain –*the figure I got off Ebay has finally arrived... only problem is I had him delivered to my Mum's house, as she's usually always in to recieve deliveries... so gotta wait till I can get over there now and get him!!!

I got mine eventually for £259... considering the prices of some i've seen on there, and the price of new release Hot Toys figures (i've paid £230 for purple coat joker PO), i'm very pleased with the price.

That's pretty good, most places I've seen him are around £300+....still deciding whether to pull the trigger or not.

Back