1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<-- Overpaid. :wave

I missed the boat and preferred to overpay for a new figure now rather than someone's sloppy seconds later.

Debating picking one up on eBay, though I am still holding out hope for the Suicide Squad version they teased last year. I'm not a big fan on the Justice League suit and I sure as hell don't feel like waiting for the solo film to pick up a DCEU Bats. His tactical suit does seem pretty boss though, I need a few more pictures without the damn goggles though.

I am still holding out hope for the Suicide Squad version they teased last year. I'm not a big fan on the Justice League suit...
The Justice League suit doesn't look bad IMO, but I sure am hoping for that Suicide Squad version too! Anyone think they'll do another run of these like they've done with the Star Wars figures?
87d3876a95d33f5b46976f94203274c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Justice League suit doesn't look bad IMO, but I sure am hoping for that Suicide Squad version too! Anyone think they'll do another run of these like they've done with the Star Wars figures?
87d3876a95d33f5b46976f94203274c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the new suit isnt as dark as we first thought, the Bat symbol actually pops more in that picture than on the BVS Hot Toys figure. It's the weird plating on his suit they've added that I hate. The BVS suit just looks smoother and less complicated.

Still loving the look they've up with for Cyborg. I really hope this movie is good. :pray:

I'll take a pic tonight and post it
will be looking forward to it:hi5:

Maybe the new suit isnt as dark as we first thought, the Bat symbol actually pops more in that picture than on the BVS Hot Toys figure. It's the weird plating on his suit they've added that I hate. The BVS suit just looks smoother and less complicated.

Still loving the look they've up with for Cyborg. I really hope this movie is good. :pray:
in avengers movie, at least audiences have time to know each of the heroes (at least most of them) background from their solo movie, but I'm guessing not with this one. kinda like suicide squad trying to fit all those characters in on movie. I'm really hoping JL at least will be fun to watch.
anyway, hopefully I can save up enough cash to buy all the JLA batmen, another WW, flash or maybe cyborg:wink1:

About my previous post in using miliput to add more muscle to the body. I learned that it isn't the best option if you want to redo it. My best alternative is blu tak. It work well to shape and comes out better.

I just my BVS Batman off of Ebay because it looks like my AP Collectible one is not going to happen:mad: If it ever comes in stock from them I'll sell it here for what I paid for it. For this figure its more that spent on all my other SS figures discount wise, but I really wanted one and it wasn't too bad as a bonus I forgot I got the tech cowl:yess:
thumbnail_20170125_163510-1_resized.jpg

I just my BVS Batman off of Ebay because it looks like my AP Collectible one is not going to happen:mad: If it comes in I'll sell it here for what I paid for it its more that spent on all my other SS figures discount wise, but I really wanted one and it wasn't too bad as a bonus I forget I got the tech cowl:yess:
View attachment 319184

Congrats on getting one :clap Everytime I see new pics of reminds me how I felt opening mine. :panic: It could be a long time before anything replaces this as my fave figure.

I bought it from ebay, and I received it today, and now I know what all the fuss is about. It's very well made, and it's so much fun to pose it with all the accessories and articulations

IMG_4318_1055_zpslwoceo3n.jpg

IMG_4316_1054_zps2tv9ele1.jpg

IMG_4312_1051_zpsjvb1ikvw.jpg

Batmen2_zpsl85a07zo.jpg

IMG_4328_1058_zps1pmivnuc.jpg

IMG_4345_1068_zpsof3rfd9f.jpg

IMG_4331_1060_zps6e1k9qa0.jpg

About my previous post in using miliput to add more muscle to the body. I learned that it isn't the best option if you want to redo it. My best alternative is blu tak. It work well to shape and comes out better.

How do you get the blu tack to harden?

I actually didn't let it. But you can by leaving it for a few hours. I did that before where I left a piece out for a while and when I checked it was harden you can still bend it but it took some force. I actually had a bigger problem then the muscles. The zipper on the back broke or at least the zipper key whatever it's called.

Back