1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one of HT greatest Batman figures I ever imagined. I modded it however with more muscle, belt, and the stock cape. 20170121_151334.jpg20170121_151408.jpg

I know it's the hot toys cape. I only did what I could to have it drape. Until I get your version in. And then it will be amazing.

北京国安;9079064 said:
There shouldn't be so many pleats on the back
9d40d866978fb4c97987c6e10da94cc3.jpg
bce1a6167f880ee97dda40f31855260e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With all due respect the way HT's cape falls is closer to the real deal than yours.

With all due respect the way HT's cape falls is closer to the real deal than yours.

Uhhh, no it doesnt. Jaxons cape is far superior. I have one preordered from him. I bought this figure and I didnt want to mod it at all, but the stock cape is so bad.

Great pics, yes he is already bulky enough out of the box. But I added to the triceps, shoulders, and lats. that's mainly it.

Great pics, yes he is already bulky enough out of the box. But I added to the triceps, shoulders, and lats. that's mainly it.

Could I ask you how you did it ?
I'm not so good at this kind of mods but I would like to try. Thank you in advance[emoji1360]

I actually used a type of bonding clay. Called miliput you can buy it on Amazon or ebay. I removed the suit and added the clay on the muscles I wanted. (Read the instructions so you know how to mix the clay) After you apply to it, give it 2-3 hours for it to dry. Then your done.

Also look at images of batman from the movie, the way his muscles look so you get a good idea of how it will come out. Will post more images when I get the new cape.

Also look at images of batman from the movie, the way his muscles look so you get a good idea of how it will come out. Will post more images when I get the new cape.

Thank you very much man. [emoji1360]
I'll try that. Thanks[emoji1360]

Anyone selling a Batman for a reasonable price or want to trade for an Avengers: Age of Ultron Rooted Thor?

Back