1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just received my Batman (picture are coming up later today). The eye-swapping is taking me ages...

With down meaning pushing towards the 'scalp' I guess? I'm not planning to switch those eyes on a regular bases either.

Finally!

20161214_144859.jpg

20161214_144936.jpg

20161214_145021.jpg

20161214_145001.jpg

yes. toward the top of his head.

yeah, i choose a pose and stick with it for a long time too. hope the suit holds up.

Getting my normal Batman tomorrow! Armored arrived a few days ago, but I haven't seen him yet because he is for Christmas! :) Very excited all around!

BvS and Squad totally brought back my Hot Toys love. I haven't bought any since the Nolan Batman days, only statues. Feels good to be back!

Beautiful pics :clap I plan to put mine in almost the exact same poses as you have there. Wonder Woman in the middle then to complete an amazing display!

Thanks, I hope we do see WW's release in the next 2 weeks. I actually 'stole' Batman's pose from Clipperking's review.

Thanks, I hope we do see WW's release in the next 2 weeks. I actually 'stole' Batman's pose from Clipperking's review.

I steal lots from Clipperking's videos :lol He's great at posing his figures although this time I took the poses more from scene towards the end of BVS with the trinity standing together.

Back