1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"is she with u?"

"I thought she was with u..."

155dfdcb888c1587ce70690f97fc335c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't sleep at night with Batman's cape off his shoulder like that.
Was just about to ask this. Any tips/tricks on how I can get the cape to stick flat on his shoulders? This cape is annoying. IMG_0520.JPG

Just got an email from fp letting me know bats has been dispatched. Should have him this week. Thanks again to the dude who gave me the heads up!

Was just about to ask this. Any tips/tricks on how I can get the cape to stick flat on his shoulders? This cape is annoying. View attachment 308450

Glue the underside of the cape to the edge of the cowl right at the shoulders with some super glue gel. You can search the thread for some of my pics.

I still don't understand how you guys are getting away without covering the logo's ears. I've pulled the suit down as much as possible but still no dice.

I remember that abomination when Hot Toys first revealed HT BvS Batman. Looking at the pictures in this thread...WOW!

10644655_10153207373907344_3681842028004423242_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sooo...a week ago I received my first batman from Forbidden planet.com, and I sent it back for a replacement, due to the cowl having a weird blemish at the front centre, which I attempted to rub off but it didn't help, as this weird blemish left a big shiny spot on the cowl which was irreparable.

Today I received my replacement and it has the same problem only worse this time.

Here are some pictures straight out of the box.
c5c720263424661b206f15d8dfa400df.jpg
d7f35c0c336938e57ee14330bd8d1aff.jpg

I believe this issue is happening to the cowl either reacting with this white foam pad, or friction when the figure is in the box due to this white foam pad:

864b88e33c76dc74599caf647649d853.png

I believe the white pad (which is actually meant for protection) is damaging the rubbery textured effect of the cowl, which is the excess black material you can see has pooled up in the images, which then leaves a shiny, smooth spot on the cowl. Making it look Horrible.

This issue was discussed last week on here, so I know I'm not the only person having issues with this. So I thought this post may help people to understand the issue.

I am going to try and gently rub off the damage tonight with a cotton bud (q-tip) I will post the results.

Oh geez, I'm sorry to hear about that. I think it definitely has something to do with that white pad; The markings are the same width.

...I guess you could try asking for another replacement?

Oh geez, I'm sorry to hear about that. I think it definitely has something to do with that white pad; The markings are the same width.

...I guess you could try asking for another replacement?
Thanks dude,

TBH they weren't sure if they could fulfill my first replacement, but they just about did. I'd imagine they're fully sold out now.

Thanks dude,

TBH they weren't sure if they could fulfill my first replacement, but they just about did. I'd imagine they're fully sold out now.

Yeah, this guy seems to be selling out everywhere. If you aren't able to get a replacement, do you think sanding the cowl a bit could help?

Sooo...a week ago I received my first batman from Forbidden planet.com, and I sent it back for a replacement, due to the cowl having a weird blemish at the front centre, which I attempted to rub off but it didn't help, as this weird blemish left a big shiny spot on the cowl which was irreparable.

Today I received my replacement and it has the same problem only worse this time.

Here are some pictures straight out of the box.
c5c720263424661b206f15d8dfa400df.jpg
d7f35c0c336938e57ee14330bd8d1aff.jpg

I believe this issue is happening to the cowl either reacting with this white foam pad, or friction when the figure is in the box due to this white foam pad:

864b88e33c76dc74599caf647649d853.png

I believe the white pad (which is actually meant for protection) is damaging the rubbery textured effect of the cowl, which is the excess black material you can see has pooled up in the images, which then leaves a shiny, smooth spot on the cowl. Making it look Horrible.

This issue was discussed last week on here, so I know I'm not the only person having issues with this. So I thought this post may help people to understand the issue.

I am going to try and gently rub off the damage tonight with a cotton bud (q-tip) I will post the results.

Now that is a real b###h of a problem to have..looks like it has a cut in it as well..could be wrong :thud:

Back