1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just surfing EBAY and thought i would share is all. The company make's a cool captain america base with hydra symbol and a freeway overpass dio for deadpool i shared in Deadpools thread. They have a melted aliens base and one for Thor also.
There are a better gargoyles out there yes just sharing.

Last edited:
I was just surfing EBAY and thought i would share is all. The company make's a cool captain america base with hydra symbol and a freeway overpass dio for deadpool i shared in Deadpools thread. They have a melted aliens base and one for Thor also.
There are a better gargoyles out there yes just sharing.
Yeah, of course dude. Appreciate you sharing, I know a lot of folks are looking for a gargoyle (myself included). Upside is that this one has a more flat top so it would be easier to stand a figure on.

Well, bbts got my pics of the defective cowl and they are sending a replacement. If the new cowl is all good then I will be very satisfied with this guy. Everything else was good and I do think it will look really impressive on display.

Well, bbts got my pics of the defective cowl and they are sending a replacement. If the new cowl is all good then I will be very satisfied with this guy. Everything else was good and I do think it will look really impressive on display.

What was wrong with your cowl?

I received mine today from forbidden planet and I too have a defective cowl, scratch/scuff mark on the forehead (literally the worst place for damage thinkable) so I tried to gently rub it off but due to the nature of the cowl it has now damaged the Matt rough texture too, leaving a shiny spot behind. The scratch is also still there.

It's actually Not crazy noticeable but I'm too OCD to keep it. Plus it cost a ****ing arm and a leg.

Trying to organise an exchange from forbidden planet but they are so hopeless they can't even guarantee they have one to send back to me.

Not sure what my options are from here on in.

Rant over

Send that junk back.
That's the plan bud, but I've rang around to try and secure a replacement from a store but this one is so sought after that all the stores sold out in a day when they got their stock.

With the internet mail order staff being unsure if they have any to send back to me for a replacement, I may end up stuck with this one.

hey platty sorry to hear about your misfortune ,these replacement cowls and capes seem to be sold out atm ,but i guess they will pop back up sooner than later ,https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172381229096?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
could be a answer for you ,get a partial refund from fp and buy a replacement later down the line
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I received mine today from forbidden planet and I too have a defective cowl, scratch/scuff mark on the forehead (literally the worst place for damage thinkable) so I tried to gently rub it off but due to the nature of the cowl it has now damaged the Matt rough texture too, leaving a shiny spot behind. The scratch is also still there.

It's actually Not crazy noticeable but I'm too OCD to keep it. Plus it cost a ****ing arm and a leg.

Trying to organise an exchange from forbidden planet but they are so hopeless they can't even guarantee they have one to send back to me.

Not sure what my options are from here on in.

Rant over

I thought I was the only one experiencing this.
mine was on his ear. seems like this is a common issue

I could deal with it on his ear being honest, but smack bang in the middle of his forehead is too much for me.

Getting a bit panicky as forbidden planet want me to send it back to them tomorrow but they'll only know on thursday if they will get a replacement. Wtf

I could deal with it on his ear being honest, but smack bang in the middle of his forehead is too much for me.

Getting a bit panicky as forbidden planet want me to send it back to them tomorrow but they'll only know on thursday if they will get a replacement. Wtf

in my country, we couldn't even ask the seller to help us get replacement for defective hot toys products or any kind of collectibles...
but you're right, I treated it as part of battle damaged mark from knife fight. I will be as annoyed as you if it's on his forehead

Got the figure from popcultcha! Fantastic piece! Loving a lot about it.

Ordered the cape from unreal toys but not sure if I'd have the guts to mod it out...

Though in my excitement of futzing with the figure, kinda broke the belt latch...*smacks forehead* Currently it's being held on quite well with some double sided tape...will look forward to spares belts in the market in future. I did see knightmare bats belt on sale, though don't know if it'd fit the same...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any chance you could do a cowl swap with the Knightmare Batman and use the googles to cover up the mark?.

hunting a new cowl/cape combo as well so I can cut tip off, worried I will screw it up on one I have now.

Back