1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recent conversions from Sideshow? I've lost all hope. Watching Clipper's latest video and all these great pics and feeling left out. :( At least I have Deadpool coming soon.

can't. stop. snapping. pics.

476E2BD7-27F4-45D7-9CD5-F7FE9C902F5E_zpsjaqsuugx.jpg

For those who ordered from distributor in Malaysia, i saw that the stock arrived in their forum.... Means i will be getting mine soon..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

For those who ordered from distributor in Malaysia, i saw that the stock arrived in their forum.... Means i will be getting mine soon..

Awesome, I'm glad your long wait is nearly over :hi5: You're gonna love it, despite with the average cape I don't think even the best pics and video reviews do justice to how good it is in hand.

Sweet! Singapore should soon follow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'm glad your long wait is nearly over :hi5: You're gonna love it, despite with the average cape I don't think even the best pics and video reviews do justice to how good it is in hand.

Very excited.. Like a small kid...

Any recent conversions from Sideshow? I've lost all hope. Watching Clipper's latest video and all these great pics and feeling left out. :( At least I have Deadpool coming soon.

My wait list entry from August converted to an order last Tuesday. So there's still hope....hang in there!

I'm still praying for a conversion. Got on late August.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My wait list entry from August converted to an order last Tuesday. So there's still hope....hang in there!

Good to hear! I got on in August too. My fear now, which would be my luck, is that it will convert and I won't have the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an extra regular one I'm gonna sell

Just missed out on getting one from FP, anyone know if other uk sites are getting more stock?

Definitely worth the wait :)

Attachments

• IMG_2581.jpg
    IMG_2581.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_2571.jpg
    IMG_2571.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 371
c970e65438122fc6ec50f24f7d9765ee.jpg
3afff45e191fdf85644def00bc4de521.jpg
9598990d92489c213362be317ddc724b.jpg

Bit the bullet and cut the cape, gotta say it's an easy mod and it's super easy to make it look better than the original edge.
Really glad I went ahead and did it

Back