1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aug 20th seems like wait list conversion day. Lol I jumped on that day too and converted yesterday

Thats interesting...and may mean less hope for anyone who did not already convert...I got on the waitlist on 8-20 too and my figure actually arrived a week and a half ago...I imagined that current conversions may have been for people who got on the list in early to mid September by now...

I wonder if it's too late to be on the SS waitlist? AP Collectibles refunded my order without asking when all I wanted was an explanation as to why my CC was charged too early(which is against their own pre order policy). SMH, they sure like to make changes without their customer's consent. I just contacted them AGAIN to stop the refund and keep my order since I can't find this figure in stock anywhere.

You guys think HT will make a second run like they did with the Star Wars line?

99% they will not. SS Bats is right around the corner so as JL version. SW second run was weird move and because they can't sell those figures that's add another reason why they will not repeat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99% they will not. SS Bats is right around the corner so as JL version. SW second run was weird move and because they can't sell those figures that's add another reason why they will not repeat it.

Yeah, I agree. It would make sense that they wouldn't waste time on a second run.

With the Suicide Squad version, they have a chance to kill two birds with one stone. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing they would try to bank on both collectors who would also want the Suicide Squad Version in addition to their BVS version as well as the collectors who weren't able to get the BVS version.

Thats interesting...and may mean less hope for anyone who did not already convert...I got on the waitlist on 8-20 too and my figure actually arrived a week and a half ago...I imagined that current conversions may have been for people who got on the list in early to mid September by now...

Nope. SSCs is still working through these orders and according to them, WL orders are still converting and will continue for a little while now. Still early on the conversions. I'm sure we will see more.

I wonder if it's too late to be on the SS waitlist? AP Collectibles refunded my order without asking when all I wanted was an explanation as to why my CC was charged too early(which is against their own pre order policy). SMH, they sure like to make changes without their customer's consent. I just contacted them AGAIN to stop the refund and keep my order since I can't find this figure in stock anywhere.

You guys think HT will make a second run like they did with the Star Wars line?

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/batma...atman-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure.html

They've got it shipping to the U.S. is pretty decent

I'm upgrading to premium soon so I can sell legit

IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_1716.jpg

You got a point there. Hopefully AP Collectibles cancels my refund, if they don't, I'll wait for the SS version.

Great pics guys!

So I decided to experiment a little with some small mods..

Placed some putty on the front of both shoulders, and decided to add one cotton ball inside the chest behind the upper part of the bat logo. It definitely added some nice bulk, as well as keeping the bottom part of the cowl away from the top of the bat logo. I still need to hot water/cold water mold the bottom of the cowl tip to stay down..

Messed around and took a few pics:

Just a quick pick of my Batmen with Supes.

Love that Supes pose, wish I could use that but just not brave enough to risk damaging his suit. Nice to see almost the full set together there...just one missing now.

Got mine a week ago. Original stock cape shortened & iron flat.

Sweet cape mod. Looks great man.

Nice pic man.

Great pics guys!

So I decided to experiment a little with some small mods..

Placed some putty on the front of both shoulders, and decided to add one cotton ball inside the chest behind the upper part of the bat logo. It definitely added some nice bulk, as well as keeping the bottom part of the cowl away from the top of the bat logo. I still need to hot water/cold water mold the bottom of the cowl tip to stay down..

Messed around and took a few pics:

A4F266BF-E6B7-46CA-9BB9-B3F65BD23F50.jpeg

Looks good dude.

Can you elaborate on how you shortened the cape? Did you just take a scissor and followed the cape around? About how much did you take off? Also did you just use a low temp when you ironed it? It looks great ! :)

Hi,

Yes, I cut the bottom cape with the figure placed on the stand & estimated the length needed. Try start a small portion & judge, then you may roll a portion to hold, and start cutting irregular battern.

As for the ironing, placed a piece of paper/tissue/cloth on top of the Cape to prevent overheat. Start with lower level heat. For safer pre-caution, wet the cloth & iron together with the cape.

After finish flattened the cape, you may see the cape 's two side ends were slightly thicker. I put the iron's heat level to the lowest (or you can turn off the power), and slightly sweep gently on the cape to get a little wrinkle looks..

I recommend to do this only when you are confident on yourself. Hope this can help..:wave

Back