1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much was the Unreal Toys version? It seems you can get a more movie style look from the cape. Although it's nothing like Tonys cape of course.
848a6d6e6e2ee4220d0dab24fe9d2ba2.jpg

0ea1ea5ac75619e0b0bf536ef0277881.jpg

This figure is an absolute beast. I'll pose him one way and then I'll be in the other room doing something else and I'll think of another pose I'll want to try. I can't stop messing with him.

This figure is an absolute beast. I'll pose him one way and then I'll be in the other room doing something else and I'll think of another pose I'll want to try. I can't stop messing with him.

That's when you know you've got a good figure that you really like.

Those pictures with the unreal cape look fantastic. But I think the stock cape looks fine as well.

Mine is missing the stupid sniper rifle exclusive. I'm sure sideshow will fix it. But the figure is loaded anyway. So many options. Might be the best batman figure ever made. I take that back, it is the best. Amazingly well done.

Just got around to opening. Not sure about this, but does everyone else's Batman have a butt that sticks out weirdly? :lol

The upper body looks great, but the lower body still looks weird, I don't know if some adjusting will help fix that, but it seemed elongated at first sight.

Just got around to opening. Not sure about this, but does everyone else's Batman have a butt that sticks out weirdly? :lol

The upper body looks great, but the lower body still looks weird, I don't know if some adjusting will help fix that, but it seemed elongated at first sight.

Yeah I thought that was strange as well. I thought maybe it was to allow more poseability for the legs, but they would still move just as well even without the weird extended butt, so who knows.

This guy is very photogenic. One of those rare figures where it's near impossible to take a bad photo of it because the figure makes the picture; not the picture making the figure. In fact, all BvS figures have been like that thus far.

Place I ordered from updated to 'incoming stock mid/end of December' :horror might not even get him before Christmas now. This wait is torture :lol

Back