1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already got in touch with him for a custom cape, and I don't even have my figure yet. Looks fantastic, straight out of the comics. So much better than the movie cape.

b1ab47ac759bb78329f8266851308631.jpg

0cc2aa071c8d03f5748c47fb83f5fdd2.jpg
How much does he have them for??

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I already got in touch with him for a custom cape, and I don't even have my figure yet. Looks fantastic, straight out of the comics. So much better than the movie cape.

Is that screen accurate? Don't remember seeing the style in the movie.

I'm simply asking. I hope people here don't get all defensive. Nothing wrong with the mod.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm simply asking. I hope people here don't get all defensive. Nothing wrong with the mod.

The cape looks awesome...maybe they should take note for some suit tweaks for the solo Batman movie...but it is really nothing like what is seen in the movie so I would not be able to work with it on my Batman V Superman Batman figure which I would want to be as screen accurate as reasonably possible.

With the cape being long, what I did was tuck the bottom of the cape underneath the base which keeps the cape flat on his shoulder.
Now, i am using a generic base which is not as thick as the stock, but I think the cape is still long enough to be able to be tucked under the stock base.

Thanks for the tip. :duff

The stock cape still drapes on the ground slightly even with the stock base, so I think there should be enough slack to tuck it underneath. I'll try it and see what it does, but I'm not sure if it'll get it completely flat because I believe it's the cowl underneath the cape that's pushing the cape up a bit at the shoulder due to the head being turned in that direction.

The cape looks awesome...maybe they should take note for some suit tweaks for the solo Batman movie...but it is really nothing like what is seen in the movie so I would not be able to work with it on my Batman V Superman Batman figure which I would want to be as screen accurate as reasonably possible.
Gotcha! Thanks.

How much does he have them for??

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
$40 plus shipping.

Nope, not screen accurate. He even said he wasn't going for film accuracy, just to make a larger, comic style cape. I think the stock/movie cape looks bad so this is perfect for me.

my thoughts exactly. :goodpost:

Wow, I love it. So much better than movie version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that cape does look pretty damn cool. Although this is one Batman where I think he looks a lot more impressive the more you show off of his huge and ripped physique.

Anyway, here's a couple pics of mine.

bats33.jpg

bats22.jpg

Yuck! :yuck
No thanks, the BVS cape is much better and looks great out if the box with a bit of futzing.

Back