1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the tech cowl version this Friday and although I like the figure, I don't think the color of the suit matches what I see on screen. In fact it almost looks like he has a Black on Black color scheme like the Batman Begins and Keaton Bats. I had always thought the suit was too dark from the pictures Ive seen, but was hoping in hand it would be better.

Is there any idea when places like forbidden.com will be getting this? Hoping before Christmas.

Most sellers seem to be saying late November/early December so lets hope so. I'm quietly confident we'll get them delivered just before Christmas.

Any word on when BBTS is shipping this out?:dunno

WpR4D.gif

I got on the BBTS Pre-Order (luckily) last week Thursday... how long does it normally take to get their 10-day shipping notice?

I'm wondering the same thing.. A few pages back there were ppl saying they received a 10 day notice from BBTS but since we were one of the late ones last week to pre-order, I was wondering if we might get it around the same time as them or later, like from a second BBTS shipment but who knows??

I can get this for $225 at the local comic shop today, they've got it on display which I'm not too keen on them having fiddled with it. Haven't been able to pull the trigger because I have a very small display with strictly Star Wars only but I love this batman... what to do

I can get this for $225 at the local comic shop today, they've got it on display which I'm not too keen on them having fiddled with it. Haven't been able to pull the trigger because I have a very small display with strictly Star Wars only but I love this batman... what to do

You wouldn't by any chance be in South Florida, would you? Tate's Comics tends to do this and it drives me crazy.

I vote that you buy it!

Finally got mine. He's an amazing figure! Not sure I futzed the crotch as well as I'd have liked, but I was short on time and just wanted to get a good pose. Sorry for the iPhone pics, but it's all I have.

image_6.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

image_8.jpeg

I'm actually really surprised by how good he is right out of the box. I feel like I don't need to do anything to it besides futz it a little. The cape could've been done a little better, as sometimes the sides of the cowl just hang the **** out, but oh well. Other than that, this thing is perfect.

Help me out here guys...is this figure going to see rerelease here in the US again at the $225 Sideshow Price or is it going to be $350 on ebay?

I've heard both that it's sold out at the original Sideshow price and available only on the the secondary market and also that he he's going to see a 2nd Sideshow release at the original msrp of $225 in November.

Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Back