1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that's crazy. I looked and there they were for order on bbts and now sold out again. I wonder if we'll see dx 11 prices on the secondary market in the future

What's bizarre BBTS had no "limit 1 per person" on the preorder- you could maybe order several which may be why it sold out again quickly...

man, ya'll futzing is amazing on that cape. how do you guys get it to lay so flat with the weird shoulder wire? i've almost considered just removing the wire. i got mine from SS's batch, but the cowl still covers the symbol. def gonna have to do some work on mine when I have the time.

amazing photos gents!

man, ya'll futzing is amazing on that cape. how do you guys get it to lay so flat with the weird shoulder wire? i've almost considered just removing the wire. i got mine from SS's batch, but the cowl still covers the symbol. def gonna have to do some work on mine when I have the time.

amazing photos gents!

The one I got was pretty flat out of the box.

The grey suit seems to be very popular so if his suit really is much darker in future movies I can see this and SS squad version reaching DX11 prices. It's certainly the reason I was determined to get this figure.

The one I got was pretty flat out of the box.

it might just be my pose, but it seems right after the little wire the cape has this kinda attitude:

407139658077d9f3fd6b5636fb2c31f361987e3491abea60a4a7767c220202ac_large

have the SS batch and it covers the symbol. it's just a matter of futzing.

Having the very first released batch and then the sideshow batch I say they are exactly the same, probably just differs on people's cos it's hand made. Nothing a little futzing won't fix tho it really isn't an issue & im glad that's all people can find to complain about on this amazing figure-it speaks volumes about how good it is

Ya they didn't ask any other questions and just sent me a return label.

Hey bro...stop raining on my parade!:lol

I'm grasping at straws that I won't end up paying the scalpers.

:lol

wait for the SS version if anything. **** scalpers man.

Having the very first released batch and then the sideshow batch I say they are exactly the same, probably just differs on people's cos it's hand made. Nothing a little futzing won't fix tho it really isn't an issue & im glad that's all people can find to complain about on this amazing figure-it speaks volumes about how good it is
that, and the cape. I really want a custom one but I cant convince myself to shell out over 100$ for tony's.... specially since infrigno's (spelling?) old custom capes were excellent for 20-30$

Back