1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh baby
2d681bd75dbbcfe9335d8d2ac0a1b3cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw some people mentioning that their figure doesn't have the issue where the lower tip of the cowl covers part of the logo, so thought I would mention mine doesn't seem to have that issue, either. Even if I bend the head forward a bit, the closest it comes to the logo is just lining up right at the tip of the logo, but not actually covering it.

Saw some people mentioning that their figure doesn't have the issue where the lower tip of the cowl covers part of the logo, so thought I would mention mine doesn't seem to have that issue, either. Even if I bend the head forward a bit, the closest it comes to the logo is just lining up right at the tip of the logo, but not actually covering it.

Yeah, same. Has to be the way the suit was applied to some bodies. Like it was mentioned earlier, these figures are individually crafted so not every figure will be the same. I would think for those to solve the issue of the logo would be to unzip the back of the suit and gently slide the suit downward.

okay so the pic above. that's how mine looks went bent all the way down.. i considered that covering it.

i keep my bats head posed fairly low. but when it's posed looking higher up it doesn't cover, but the cowl tip is slightly raised which i don't like.

okay so the pic above. that's how mine looks went bent all the way down.. i considered that covering it.

i keep my bats head posed fairly low. but when it's posed looking higher up it doesn't cover, but the cowl tip is slightly raised which i don't like.

same, small but annoying.

See when like that, the tip of my cowl just lines up flush right with the tip of the logo, but doesn't actually cover it.

are you guys doing some mod for the cowl or is it just posing to keep it from covering the top of the symbol?

Honestly mine was fine right out of the box
I tugged it down a bit but I doubt it moved at all and I didn't stress it because it wasn't necessary

Wow when I saw this pic I immediately thought "Wait, is that my curio?" I have my DX08 and DX09 side by side with my BVS Batman in front as well. Unless is that a Returns Batman?

Awesome. Great minds

Yeah that's the returns. I missed the 89 but got lucky with joker.

I like how they blend together a bit but batfleck is the star as much as I love BR Keaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine came in the mail Thursday, but I didn't get to open him until Friday. I haven't had a chance to get out the gear, extra hands, eyes, etc, but I could immediately tell that this is an amazing figure. I had to do some futzing around his crotch, but it was very simple to get it looking good. This guy is just so easy to pose into great looking positions. Any toy this easy to pose so well straight out of the box is worthy of praise, and I haven't even gotten to the goodies yet. Something about the shoulder joints works especially well. The cowl covering the top of the bat symbol isn't bad on mine, but not perfect either. It's an interesting design that just doesn't quite work 100%. Maybe like 90%. I am more bothered by the giant Bat butt, which you can't even see thanks to the cape. This is just a really great figure. All the reviews have not oversold this guy.

I got this and Deadpool recently and they both have sturdy ankles. I don't think they need the stand to to stay standing. My Arkham Batman falls over easily without the stand. I wonder if Hot Toys are doing something different with the ankles

Back